07-07-2011 09:04 PM
6,928 ... 3132333435 ...
tools
    Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
    • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
    • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
    • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
    • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.

That's it. Good luck!
    I never win anything.
    07-04-2011 09:37 AM
    I'd looooove to get a Tab!
    07-04-2011 09:37 AM
    Happy 4th y'all!! From a long-time visor-central / android-central member... (P.S. I'd love the Tab!)

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
    07-04-2011 09:38 AM
    Here's my post! It would be wonderful if I won.
    Congratulations on the million posts. Read a lot about the 10.1 but haven't seen one yet. Maybe I will get lucky here and own one. Thanks.
    Pick me!
    Hope I win
    Would love to win, I am a first generation techno-geek. This is right up my alley
    Congrats and Happy 4th of July, your team made the 1 million happen. Great site tons of information, keep up the great work.
    Congrats on reaching 1,000,000 post on your forums. I'm sure Lloyd is very exicted on the future of android. Hope I win.
    Congrats! Android Central. You guys rock and I would love the Galaxy Tab 10.1!
    I would love the tab. AC is the best!
    Pick me! Pick me!
    Thank you in advance.
    Keep up the hard work guys.....great site...great information.
    Me me! A canadian needs to win this american holiday gift!
    Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
    • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
    • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.

That's it. Good luck!
    Love this site, love the widgets and love the articles! Keep up the good work.
    07-04-2011 09:39 AM
    Thanks! I will take the gray one.
    Please pick me. My wife won't let me buy another tab.
    Great give-a-way

Good job guys!
    Oo ooo pick me, pick me, Mr kotter

That's it. Good luck!
    Why not in Europe :-(
    I would love to pick up a tablet! Hope I win!
    ANDROID CENTRAL ROCKS!!!! YOU HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This would be so nice.
    Happy 4rth of July my American peeps.
    Be safe and don't drink and drive.
    Now give me my Tab.
6,928 ... 3132333435 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD