OMG!!!
I would love to win one of these.
please pick me!
And thanks for the chance to win :)

Mirelite

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Win 1 of 50 beta keys for Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronic

I would really like to get a key. It would be in very good place in my hands( on my DHD). Thank you so much! :)

JHStarner

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

Count me in, looks and sounds like fun. Would be nice to test how well the EVO 3D handles the game.

JohnNMED

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

Would love a chance to be one of the first at Star Legends....big pocket legends fan

swedishhcheff

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

hey guys, i would love to have one of these star legend beta's to test the hell out of, i just recently got a brand new Motorola Xoom tablet and also own a droid 1. I would appreciate a beta key for many reasons and would be happy to get back to you guys on how amazing it is and let other people know. Been waiting for a year for this to come out so if you guys could hook me up with a beta key that would be amazing, thanks alot

Bytesfree

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

I would like a beta key because as an avid beta tester and software developer for a medical software company, I believe I would be an asset for helping to expose bugs and give a decent amount of feedback for Spacetime Studios. I also have many co-workers that are interested in what this game can do and look to me for feed back on alot of new games that come to the android scene. :)

Arterra

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site

so all i have to do is post here? awesome possum. about time STS got this game out, thx for this giveaway guys.

edit: hmm in case you ARE NOT using a random number generator... i guess i want a beta key so that i can take my tablet gaming to the next level. I got a Nook Color and rooted it myself just for that purpose lol.

Last edited:

jws0318

May 17, 2010
Visit site

I'd really like one of these BETA keys - on vacation for 2 weeks and this would become my full time gig!

pdiddyfan79

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I tried Pocket Legends and it was fine, but I'm a WoW player and needed more. I'd love to have this game. It seems interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz