[Closed] Contest: Win 1 of 10 MyBackup Pro Licenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualhuman

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
The Android Central Forums -- in conjunction with MyBackup Pro -- is giving away 1 license to 10 lucky members.

MyBackup_Pro_Contest.png

Description:
MyBackup Pro empowers users of Android mobile devices to backup their phone's data onto the SD Card or our online secured servers. The application also allows users to backup application APK install files. In the case of a lost, damaged, reset phone, or upgraded phone, users can restore the phone’s data and applications easily on the existing or new phone. All online data is kept private and secure.

Supported Features:
  • Application install files (If phone has root access, this includes APK+Data and Market Links)
  • Contacts
  • Call log
  • Browser bookmarks
  • SMS (text messages)
  • MMS (attachments in messages)
  • System Settings
  • Home screens (including HTC Sense UI)
  • Alarms
  • Dictionary
  • Calendar
  • Music playlists
  • Integrated third party applications

Key MyBackup Pro Facts:
  • Works on non-root phones, as well as root phones.
  • Root phones have the ability to backup APK+Data and Market Links.
  • Backup to the SD card, or our online Secured Servers.
  • Device, and Online, data viewers allow you to view your backed up data without the need to restore.
  • Automatic scheduled backups.
  • MyBackup backs up more data than anyone else on Android.
  • One of the top most popular paid Android applications, from any category, on the Android Market.
  • Top customer satisfaction rating.
  • All Android phones and versions supported (1.5+).
  • Has the best cross-Android-platform support available (Even supporting HTC Sense UI backup\restore\migration).

Contest Details:
  • Submit a post in this thread to enter.
  • New members: increase your chances of winning by introducing yourself in the introductions. forum.
  • 1 entry per member
  • Contest Ends Sunday July 31st
  • Winners Selected at Random
yes please

ro1224

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I tend not to win anything. And I mean ANYTHING, but what the heck; let's give yet another contest a shot. Man, I'm starting to sound like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh - gotta stop seeing those movies. At any rate, an application like this would be real handy since I've had to factory reset my EVO on more than a few occasions (or at least that's Sprint's preferred solution to just about everything). So if you guys feel like being nice to me. Hook me up with a license. I may go check out the 30-day trial in the meantime. :)

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
The Android Central Forums -- in conjunction with MyBackup Pro -- is giving away 1 license to 10 lucky members.

MyBackup_Pro_Contest.png

Description:
MyBackup Pro empowers users of Android mobile devices to backup their phone's data onto the SD Card or our online secured servers. The application also allows users to backup application APK install files. In the case of a lost, damaged, reset phone, or upgraded phone, users can restore the phone’s data and applications easily on the existing or new phone. All online data is kept private and secure.

Supported Features:
  • Application install files (If phone has root access, this includes APK+Data and Market Links)
  • Contacts
  • Call log
  • Browser bookmarks
  • SMS (text messages)
  • MMS (attachments in messages)
  • System Settings
  • Home screens (including HTC Sense UI)
  • Alarms
  • Dictionary
  • Calendar
  • Music playlists
  • Integrated third party applications

Key MyBackup Pro Facts:
  • Works on non-root phones, as well as root phones.
  • Root phones have the ability to backup APK+Data and Market Links.
  • Backup to the SD card, or our online Secured Servers.
  • Device, and Online, data viewers allow you to view your backed up data without the need to restore.
  • Automatic scheduled backups.
  • MyBackup backs up more data than anyone else on Android.
  • One of the top most popular paid Android applications, from any category, on the Android Market.
  • Top customer satisfaction rating.
  • All Android phones and versions supported (1.5+).
  • Has the best cross-Android-platform support available (Even supporting HTC Sense UI backup\restore\migration).

Contest Details:
  • Submit a post in this thread to enter.
  • New members: increase your chances of winning by introducing yourself in the introductions. forum.
  • 1 entry per member
  • Contest Ends Sunday July 31st
  • Winners Selected at Random
Heck, count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000