[Closed] Contest: Win 1 of 10 MyBackup Pro Licenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

wally1975

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The Android Central Forums -- in conjunction with MyBackup Pro -- is giving away 1 license to 10 lucky members.

MyBackup_Pro_Contest.png

Description:
MyBackup Pro empowers users of Android mobile devices to backup their phone's data onto the SD Card or our online secured servers. The application also allows users to backup application APK install files. In the case of a lost, damaged, reset phone, or upgraded phone, users can restore the phone’s data and applications easily on the existing or new phone. All online data is kept private and secure.

Supported Features:
  • Application install files (If phone has root access, this includes APK+Data and Market Links)
  • Contacts
  • Call log
  • Browser bookmarks
  • SMS (text messages)
  • MMS (attachments in messages)
  • System Settings
  • Home screens (including HTC Sense UI)
  • Alarms
  • Dictionary
  • Calendar
  • Music playlists
  • Integrated third party applications

Key MyBackup Pro Facts:
  • Works on non-root phones, as well as root phones.
  • Root phones have the ability to backup APK+Data and Market Links.
  • Backup to the SD card, or our online Secured Servers.
  • Device, and Online, data viewers allow you to view your backed up data without the need to restore.
  • Automatic scheduled backups.
  • MyBackup backs up more data than anyone else on Android.
  • One of the top most popular paid Android applications, from any category, on the Android Market.
  • Top customer satisfaction rating.
  • All Android phones and versions supported (1.5+).
  • Has the best cross-Android-platform support available (Even supporting HTC Sense UI backup\restore\migration).

Contest Details:
  • Submit a post in this thread to enter.
  • New members: increase your chances of winning by introducing yourself in the introductions. forum.
  • 1 entry per member
  • Contest Ends Sunday July 31st
  • Winners Selected at Random
How can I turn down an offer like this? Thanks!

ginsoakedboy

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The Android Central Forums -- in conjunction with MyBackup Pro -- is giving away 1 license to 10 lucky members.

MyBackup_Pro_Contest.png

Description:
MyBackup Pro empowers users of Android mobile devices to backup their phone's data onto the SD Card or our online secured servers. The application also allows users to backup application APK install files. In the case of a lost, damaged, reset phone, or upgraded phone, users can restore the phone’s data and applications easily on the existing or new phone. All online data is kept private and secure.

Supported Features:
  • Application install files (If phone has root access, this includes APK+Data and Market Links)
  • Contacts
  • Call log
  • Browser bookmarks
  • SMS (text messages)
  • System Settings
  • Alarms
  • Dictionary
  • Calendar
  • Music playlists

Key MyBackup Pro Facts:
  • Device, and Online, data viewers allow you to view your backed up data without the need to restore.
  • One of the top most popular paid Android applications, from any category, on the Android Market.
  • Has the best cross-Android-platform support available (Even supporting HTC Sense UI backup\restore\migration).

Contest Details:
  • New members: increase your chances of winning by introducing yourself in the introductions. forum.
  • 1 entry per member
Awesome if I could get one. With all the ROM changing I do on a weekly basis, this is the best thing I could get my hands on. Please pick me!

sep2006

May 25, 2011
Visit site

MyBackup_Pro_Contest.png

Description:
MyBackup Pro empowers users of Android mobile devices to backup their phone's data onto the SD Card or our online secured servers. The application also allows users to backup application APK install files. In the case of a lost, damaged, reset phone, or upgraded phone, users can restore the phone?s data and applications easily on the existing or new phone. All online data is kept private and secure.

Supported Features:
  • Contacts
  • Call log
  • Browser bookmarks
  • SMS (text messages)
  • System Settings
  • Alarms
  • Dictionary
  • Calendar
  • Music playlists

Key MyBackup Pro Facts:

Contest Details:
  • 1 entry per member

I wanna win!

Osceola

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

MyBackup_Pro_Contest.png

Description:

Supported Features:
  • Contacts
  • Call log
  • Browser bookmarks
  • SMS (text messages)
  • System Settings
  • Alarms
  • Dictionary
  • Calendar
  • Music playlists

Key MyBackup Pro Facts:

Contest Details:
  • 1 entry per member
Me, Me, Me....

Mordecaidrake

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I'm constantly trying new ROMs and I tend to switch updates with people on my family plan all the time. Getting one of these licences would be amazing!

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site

MyBackup_Pro_Contest.png

Description:

Supported Features:
  • Contacts
  • Call log
  • Browser bookmarks
  • SMS (text messages)
  • System Settings
  • Alarms
  • Dictionary
  • Calendar
  • Music playlists

Key MyBackup Pro Facts:

Contest Details:
  • 1 entry per member
Winning would be super awesome! I've been dying to factory reset my EVO but don't want to lose everything.

beermanmike

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow this would help me out ALOT. My boss and I were talking about backup software for phones yesterday and needed some quality software to purchase/recommend and this looks like it's it! I would like to have a license to try out so i can possible recommend it to others and also the VP of the company is looking for backup software too. I hope i win one! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.