08-05-2011 05:02 PM
657 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    My busted Droid, that half of screen still works so I am still using it. Sadly it needs replaced.
    08-02-2011 08:05 AM
    i want in on this!
    08-02-2011 09:01 AM
    I had to retire my Nokia a long time ago
    08-02-2011 09:14 AM
    After having this phone for 4 years, I'd say it's time for an upgrade!

08-02-2011 12:29 PM
    OK, so heres the skinny... My little sister has been using her old pink blackberry that she bought with her IKEA money (as she puts it) for ever! Well, recently while I stayed for a weekend at her place, I thought I'd do the "right" thing and help her do some stuff around the house, such as fix her VCR (thats a Video Cassette Recorder for anybody under the age of 20, and if you dont know what a cassette is well then "google" it) and I also decided to help her with the dreaded LAUNDRY(!) --- Big Mistake as the number of times I've done laundry can be counted on the green android robots hands!!!
    So anyway, I throw in what I think needs to be cleaned and set the thing on wash and let the machine do its job. Not 10 minutes later, my sister comes looking for her phone... she can't find it! (She has a tendency to "misplace" things, so I pay her no mind.) She looks anywhere and everywhere, in her bag, in her drawer, in her car... all the while, I'm sitting watching her TV all smiles because I know I've done my fair share and with a clear head I've helped my sister with her chores. Well... that smile planted on my face QUICKLY dissappeared as I heard my sister scream a scream that should only be reserved for when theres someone chasing her with an ax. Low and behold, there in the bottom of the washing machine (after throwing all the clothes I JUST washed onto the floor) was her prescious pink blackberry... all wet, missing the trackball, with a few nice cracks in the casing thrown in for good measure.
    REMARKABLY, perhaps due to the shock... she gingerly picked up the phone, handed it to me and said in a calm yet super-aggressive manner to "FIX IT!!!"
    Well, the next three hours consisted of me trying to squeeze, drip, airdry, and blowdry the thing to even just a point where she can at least make a phone call.... no such luck! The next day I activated her line into my phone, reactivated an old regular "feature" phone with my number... with a ultimatum of ONE WEEK to either figure out how to fix her phone, or buy her a new one.
    Well, its been two weeks and I JUST found out about this contest and it must be a calling or a blessing from above because my sister has been asking me about "DROID" phones and whatnot.
    Please, Please, PLEASE... help me out as I CANNOT stand to hear how many hours she worked at IKEA to be able to buy that phone with her own "IKEA" money.... if I hear IKEA from her one more time, I will break every HEMNES, FREDRIK, and BRDA in my apartment.

Please help me regain my sanity.... or whats left of it. Besides, it took me 4 hours to put together the KOPPANL!!!

PS - We were never able to find that damn trackball, all I need to hear is that it made its way into the mechanism of the washing machine and I'll need to "FIX" that too.... are you guys having a washing machine contest anytime soon?!?!?!

08-02-2011 02:57 PM
    This old storm deserves some sunny D3!
    08-02-2011 03:23 PM
    Motorola W385 Flip Phone with busted screen.
    Doesn't turn on.
    08-02-2011 03:25 PM
    please pick me to win. I need my first smart phone.
    08-02-2011 08:16 PM
    That's right. The first Android phone on Verizon. The Droid Eris.
    08-02-2011 08:44 PM
    Palm Pixi Plus with delamination and cracking
    08-03-2011 01:06 AM

This is my 1st phone, motorola c650, i bought it in 2004. unfortunately in 2010 the mobile charger got a damage.. so I cant use it anymore since i has not found the replacement..
    Until its end, phone function was normal, except the four way analogue that got too long responses...
    Also, Too many scratch in the body and screen , and my friend said "that's a phone from war period".. haha. and the most important, all the package of the phone (manual book, container, plastics) is in complete ..
    I hope you'll enjoy it as a my first phone (I don't want to trash it to garbage, It's a historical thing of my own)
    08-03-2011 03:17 AM
    As my handle suggests, I am indeed a father of twins. I got the Motorola Droid about a month after it came out, and I've enjoyed using it ever since. About a year after I bought it, I became Twindaddy. Since then, finances have been... strained. I'm eligible for an upgrade, according to Verizon, but even with the incentives, I can't afford a new phone. I've been eyeing the Droid 3 hungrily, especially since I broke the screen about a month ago. I take very good care of devices, and this is the first screen I've broken. The girls really want to play with my current phone, and I've told them if I win, I'll let them have it as their very first smartphone if they promise to share. As shown, they're still learning the sharing bit.
    08-03-2011 10:27 AM
    Yep, I need an Android phone. A Droid 3 would be great for connecting to work.

This Trance still works, but why did they make an all glass (non-Gorilla) front on a slippery phone? And the screen is touch also....
    08-03-2011 11:50 AM
    This old thing. It doesn't even power on any more. Not to mention that I absolutely HATED that it was a Windows Phone.
    08-03-2011 12:15 PM

My Broken Treo 650. It starts to reboot every 5 seconds. No way to get it back!

JJQuin
    08-03-2011 03:26 PM
    Please AC, save me from the horror that is *gasp* Windows Mobile! Yes I am still stuck in that land where interfaces are clunky for the most part and runs really slow. Please don't mind the quality of the pictures as they were taken with my DSi as I couldn't use my HTC Touch Pro2 to take a picture of itself. The screen of the phone does have quite a few scratches now and its chipped in too many places. Basically it is dying a slow death.

Also pictured is my old Kyocera K9 from Virgin Mobile. Missing an attenna and the keypad thing is broken which isn't really that bothersome considering that the cover keeps it in place. It also has trouble charging. Just a picture that I posted for the heck of it.
    08-03-2011 03:28 PM
    My original motorola droid. This phone was great when I first got it, but now it lags too much, has a bad battery and randomly restarts. I would love to win a motorola droid 3!
    08-03-2011 04:20 PM
    Please this OG Droid has seen better days.
    08-03-2011 04:51 PM
    Here's an OOOOOOOOOLD Motorola phone. It's old, broken and it had.... some..... features....
    Sorry, but I couldn't resist.
    08-03-2011 05:41 PM
    My Busty old phone..i need that motorola droid to replace this busty phone!...
    08-03-2011 08:43 PM
    This is my first handphone, previously used by my mother. From the physical appearance, this handphone is still good, but it does not work anymore. But, I keep it as memories.

Nokia 6030 is my second handphone. I bought it in 2006. This handphone is resilient and I still use today. Although the physical is bad and the battery has been dropped. I want to have a new Handphone, but do not have money to buy it.
    08-04-2011 03:48 AM
    My Old busty feature phone,,Seriously! i am still using this phone because i dont have enough money to buy a new one,as u can see i put a rubberband to hold its back so if u are going to give me this motorola droid i would be glad and happy too
    08-04-2011 05:15 AM
    my busty feature phone ,i'm using my phone for 6 years now. I bought it second hand. I want to replaced this phone for a new one coz i can only use for texting no call. I want to this Motorola Droid. Thanks in advance.
    08-04-2011 05:40 AM
    External antenna, when is the last time you saw one of those? And all it does it make phone calls, so it can't even be called a feature phone. Please help me enter the 21st century Android Central!
    08-04-2011 11:42 AM
    External antenna, when is the last time you saw one of those? And all it does it make phone calls, so it can't even be called a feature phone. Please help me enter the 21st century Android Central!
    The antenna itself is a feature... it helps you lift the phone out of a horizontal case!
    08-04-2011 12:25 PM
657 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD