[Closed] Win our Motorola Droid 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kismet769

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
The Dare is my "home phone" and the I thought I'd throw the Pearl in there for good measure. :)

Couldn't find wife's old Curve as our son has hidden that. I also have an Eris that I put movies on for our son wile we're in the car.

attachment.php

jthiemeyer

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Bring me from the Dark Side!!!!! The missing key is only the beginning. The scroll wheel only works left to right and not up or down and does not "select" when you click it. I need to rubber cover to keep the back on and battery in (which does not work all the time and the phone reboots often due to the battery shifting).

I hate having to use my wife's phone to take a picture of my phone :'( . I need reprieve from the Co-CEO/COO disaster I have on my hands.

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Well first I had an evo. Then the digitizer got tired out. So I switched to an old Motorolla but that went dead. Now I am stuck with a Qualcomm Dual Band QCP-2700 that the screen wont turn on but I can dial! I am stuck with it till December now! GAAAAH. To tell you the truth. I am absolutely without a cellphone. I can only use this to diall 911 because of the screen being out. I can't really call my friends because the calls always drop after a minute. I am soo cold. So cold.

Kicking it old school.

DSC00363.jpg

Last edited:

z0d

May 23, 2011
Visit site

Let's face it, there are a lot of you out there with the original Motorola Droid, and it's probably starting to look a little haggard. Tell you what: We're going to give one lucky person our (mostly) brand new Motorola Droid 3. And being the benevolent bloggers that we be, let's sweeten the deal. Here's what we'll do:

• One lucky person will will our Motorola Droid 3. (You'll be on your own for Verizon's service, though.) And we'll throw in $50 worth of accessories from the Android Central Store, too.
  • One other lucky person's gonna get a $50 store certificate, plus a free Android Central T-shirt.
  • And three more of you will win Android Central T-shirts.
What do you have to do to win? Take a picture of your old and busted phone. Doesn't have to be a Motorola Droid. Could be any smartphone. Or, hell, a feature phone. So long as it's old and busted. (But don't go dragging your RAZR through the streets, ya dig?)

The post your pic in this thread.

We'll pick the winners at 5 p.m. EST Aug. 5, and announce 'em on the blog.

It's a U.S. phone, of course, but we can ship T-shirts to a number of countries, so those of you outside the U.S. won't be left out. Now take your pics, and post 'em here! Good luck!
phear my og!

durthquake

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I have nothing to show a picture of! :( my mom's phone took a swim, and I threw it away (was a basic flip, but she had been eyeing my droid x) and haven't been able to get her a new phone yet ($ is tight right now), so her line sits on standby...

shiertech

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I am 6'1" and 240lbs relegated to using my wife's old pink Blackberry Pearl because my daughter used my Blackberry Tour as a bath toy. Not only do I need a new phone, I am ready to make the switch to a DROID!

Ziltoid

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
My poor Precious! Fell twice to get this way. Gorilla glass for the fail.

I hope to win the Droid 3. Its everything Ive been waiting for. Keyboard, bigger screen, HDMI and Dual Core.

Status
Not open for further replies.