08-05-2011 05:02 PM
657 ... 252627
tools
    This is what my Droid looks like most of the time when I close an app. :-(
    08-05-2011 04:02 PM
    This is what my Droid does when I close apps. It takes about 20 seconds to load the icons on the home screens. :-(
    08-05-2011 04:04 PM
    Well here's my Nokia...err...don't remember the model already. This has been with me for the past decade and its heart gave up. Died of natural death. I will miss this sucker
    08-05-2011 04:12 PM
    Hey, how's going?

So I've got a bit of a story to tell to help you understand why I'm entering this contest. My girlfriend has this brick of a phone that is on its last leg. This thing is flat out terrible. Four years old, beat up, used to its fullest extent and dies within four hours of a full charge. Parts are falling off this thing, the screen looks like it's seen a sander and restarts right when you're about to do something important. Being that she's a full time student and a student teacher she doesn't exactly make a hefty, or even decent living. But she's been looking for one she likes for about a year now. Honestly she's been looking at the Droid 3 recently and I figured since our birthdays are coming up in ten days I thought I'd surprise her with a new phone. The only problem is I'm a full time student as well so money's tight but I'm hoping this will be my chance to get her something she's been wanting and would love. And I would love to be able to show her her new phone and it be the one she's been looking for. So here it is. A four year old phone that is straight junk... but it's all she has.

Thank you guys for reading. This would be such an awesome gift for her.
    08-05-2011 04:22 PM
    This is my third attempt to get the file attached correctly. Sorry. But... My Storm 2 looks like it has lightning on the screen.
    08-05-2011 04:27 PM
    use it everyday.
    08-05-2011 04:29 PM
    Here's my Blackberry curve 8330. The usb port is broken, so I bought another broken Curve off of ebay that I use as an external battery charger. SMH, I'm so ashamed.
    08-05-2011 05:02 PM
657 ... 252627
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD