08-05-2011 05:02 PM
657 ... 34567 ...
tools
    4 phones only one works the LG and is my dads old phone for when antennas where in. The SAMSUNG is water damaged also my dads. The Palm, my First "Smart Phone" cracked screen at work one day. And my love of my life my First life changer phone of I ever got my hands on full key bored, 5 mm. camera, with flash, and 16 gigs of memory. Had a car problem one day out side in the dark and used my flash light app to see at night. Next thing i know a car takes off, somehow my phone ended up on the trunk of a car. I had a search party looking for my phone and as soon as some one spots it on the middle of the road. RAM!!! A speeding car runs right over it that very second. Now i have the HTC Thunderbolt and has been a (sorry too say) But, a complete let down. I miss a key bored. So yeah.
    07-28-2011 12:12 PM
    This is what's left of my original Droid. It finally died on me two days ago. As you can see, it survived a fall down three flights of concrete stairs. I was using it for months with the screen half on-half off, full of dust, and it was bent. But it worked. The pic was taken with my brother's Droid 2 Global.
    My three old phone busted
    07-28-2011 12:13 PM
    My OG still hanging in there but does things super slowww now
    07-28-2011 12:14 PM
    Both Phones were trashed on the same day! my anger :P good thing i had another spare phone for work!
    07-28-2011 12:16 PM
    Hi this is a rare and was still working when I last took this picture.
    07-28-2011 12:16 PM
    It looks cute but its a piece of crap...I need a new VZW phone!!
    07-28-2011 12:17 PM
    Dont workk ( having to use a black berry (
    Can you believe that RAZR still works? Hinge broken, screen broken...

Nokia 3100B is just for looks!

Let's face it, there are a lot of you out there with the original Motorola Droid, and it's probably starting to look a little haggard. Tell you what: We're going to give one lucky person our (mostly) brand new Motorola Droid 3. And being the benevolent bloggers that we be, let's sweeten the deal. Here's what we'll do:

• One lucky person will will our Motorola Droid 3. (You'll be on your own for Verizon's service, though.) And we'll throw in $50 worth of accessories from the Android Central Store, too.
    • One other lucky person's gonna get a $50 store certificate, plus a free Android Central T-shirt.
    • And three more of you will win Android Central T-shirts.

What do you have to do to win? Take a picture of your old and busted phone. Doesn't have to be a Motorola Droid. Could be any smartphone. Or, hell, a feature phone. So long as it's old and busted. (But don't go dragging your RAZR through the streets, ya dig?)

The post your pic in this thread.

We'll pick the winners at 5 p.m. EST Aug. 5, and announce 'em on the blog.

It's a U.S. phone, of course, but we can ship T-shirts to a number of countries, so those of you outside the U.S. won't be left out. Now take your pics, and post 'em here! Good luck!
    I'd give up 4G downloads for the sweet dual-core speed!
    07-28-2011 12:18 PM

Couldn't see anything but a blank white screen. My phone fried. Literally.
    07-28-2011 12:18 PM
    no camera, womp womp womp.
    07-28-2011 12:19 PM
    my og droid broke so i i put it in the ecoatm and got 10bucks for it
    please send me the droid 3
    07-28-2011 12:20 PM
    palm treo my htc evo got stolen so this is what im stuck with
    07-28-2011 12:20 PM
    The first picture is of the outside of my leg env touch. The sad part is, that picture is when the screen is lit up, it is completely busted...but wait! This phone has an inside screen, we are still safe!!...Along comes the second picture. The only working part of the inside screen is the upper right quadrant .
    07-28-2011 12:22 PM
    4 phones only one works the LG and is my dads old phone for when antennas where in. The SAMSUNG is water damaged also my dads. The Palm, my First "Smart Phone" cracked screen at work one day. And my love of my life my First life changer phone of I ever got my hands on full key bored, 5 mm. camera, with flash, and 16 gigs of memory. Had a car problem one day out side in the dark and used my flash light app to see at night. Next thing i know a car takes off, somehow my phone ended up on the trunk of a car. I had a search party looking for my phone and as soon as some one spots it on the middle of the road. RAM!!! A speeding car runs right over it that very second. Now i have the HTC Thunderbolt and has been a (sorry too say) But, a complete let down. I miss a key bored. So yeah.

07-28-2011 12:23 PM
    Can't win a droid3 because I am not in US. Will wait for nexus prime.
    07-28-2011 12:24 PM
    Here's my old no longer working phone...
    07-28-2011 12:26 PM
    My poor Incredible. The screen lit up at first, now it's black. But I can still answer calls.
    07-28-2011 12:26 PM
    WOW! Never entered one of these contests before....but here goes!!!

THis is my faithful, old-and-busted, Verizon Motorola W755 flip!!

Good luck to all entrants!!
    07-28-2011 12:27 PM

My not-so-faithful Aria (jumped out of my hands and tried to escape). Still my everyday phone, try using swype on that screen haha. I need a phone without a broken screen
    07-28-2011 12:28 PM

Let's face it, there are a lot of you out there with the original Motorola Droid, and it's probably starting to look a little haggard. Tell you what: We're going to give one lucky person our (mostly) brand new Motorola Droid 3. And being the benevolent bloggers that we be, let's sweeten the deal. Here's what we'll do:

• One lucky person will will our Motorola Droid 3. (You'll be on your own for Verizon's service, though.) And we'll throw in $50 worth of accessories from the Android Central Store, too.
    • One other lucky person's gonna get a $50 store certificate, plus a free Android Central T-shirt.
    • And three more of you will win Android Central T-shirts.

What do you have to do to win? Take a picture of your old and busted phone. Doesn't have to be a Motorola Droid. Could be any smartphone. Or, hell, a feature phone. So long as it's old and busted. (But don't go dragging your RAZR through the streets, ya dig?)

The post your pic in this thread.

We'll pick the winners at 5 p.m. EST Aug. 5, and announce 'em on the blog.

It's a U.S. phone, of course, but we can ship T-shirts to a number of countries, so those of you outside the U.S. won't be left out. Now take your pics, and post 'em here! Good luck!
    Its lasted me well but i for a free droid 3 id upgrade
    07-28-2011 12:30 PM
    Here's my girlfriend's current phone. As you can see the hinge on the keyboard is coming off. She loves keyboards and would love to have a Droid 3!
    07-28-2011 12:31 PM
    Yes...its a sidekick...
    rickof956 likes this.
    07-28-2011 12:32 PM
    It's been a work horse, but I'm ready to make the jump to Droid.
    07-28-2011 12:33 PM
    Pathetic.

I dropped it in the driveway this week, and the trackball fell out and rolled under the car somewhere -- which is really no great loss, as it only moved the cursor in one direction (and that one only sometimes). It only moved up, so I flipped it, now it only moves down, which requires some creativity to access any of the features other than phone and mail. And I recently moved somewhere where T-Mobile data service is occasional at best. Truly pathetic.
    07-28-2011 12:33 PM
657 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD