08-05-2011 05:02 PM
657 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    I love my OG Droid, but some days it doesn't love me... especially when I flash with a new rom every other day until I find something to my liking again (currently back with CM7 after trying MIUI for a bit and lacking the ability for Netflix playback). Bought this the day the Droid came out (after several months of drooling over the Sholes leaks). Looking forward to a new phone in October if I don't win this.

Here are the pics:
    07-28-2011 03:09 PM
    About a week ago, I was in the bathroom just doing my thing and as I reached over to grab the soap, my arm grazed my iPhone 3GS on the counter and well, this is what happened:

Amazingly, the touchscreen still works, but I'm so paranoid that glass shards are going to shred my fingertips/side of my face I've been trying not to use it so much. I've been thinking about making the move to Android soon anyway, so I would LOVE a Droid 3. Help me out Android Central!

Hey, this guy uses an iPhone, get him!
    07-28-2011 03:11 PM
    After a swim in the ocean, this phone has a greatly diminished feature-set.
    It's been dry for 6 months, the external speaker works, the keyboard lights up, but alas the LCD is lost.

Upgrade me AndroidCentral, I've learned that phones don't float!
    07-28-2011 03:16 PM
    I wish the phone would last as long as my two year contract. This is my fourth Palm Pre in less than two years. This one displays the startup Palm sphere. Others include failed keyboards, no Mic, and broken radio,
    07-28-2011 03:20 PM
    First! Ok, maybe not, but here is a phone that deserves to be replaced.

And I just realized that I managed to get it upside down... yet another reason it should be replaced obviously.
    07-28-2011 03:20 PM

My HTC 8125, with windows mobile 5.

She spent the night in the middle of a very crowded intersection I didn't have the heart to throw her away, so she's still in my closet in a ziploc bag.
    07-28-2011 03:26 PM
    The image below is of my OG Droid which I dropped a few months ago and shattered the screen. I used my wife's upgrade and got the iPhone. Hated it so much that I gave it to my wife and took her Eris. Three weeks ago my son decided to throw the Eris across a gravel parking lot, resulting in another Droid with a shattered screen. The picture was taken with my work phone, a Nextel Blackberry Curve. The reception is so bad on the Curve that I have to use the Eris with the broken screen for work.

07-28-2011 03:26 PM
    We looked a week for it for my boy, lawnmower found it
    07-28-2011 03:37 PM
    Verizon= NAZIS - SprintUsers.com

my story of my history of how verizon has treated me this year.
    07-28-2011 03:38 PM
    My good ol' DROID. She lasted so long, but the battery exploded while it was in my pocket! Thankfully I wasn't hurt, but alas, the DROID is no more
    07-28-2011 03:44 PM
    I wish the phone would last as long as my two year contract. This is my fourth Palm Pre in less than two years. This one displays the startup Palm sphere. Others include failed keyboards, no Mic, and broken radio,
    My 4th Pre lasted a year. Two weeks ago I found the Evo 4g for 29.99 and made the switch.
    07-28-2011 03:44 PM
    Hereby is my if Droid
    07-28-2011 03:49 PM
    I am going to be straight forward with you, this phone im about to show you still works. Just not the touchscreen. It is a Motorola Cliq. I used it in this condition for over a month, and then i finally switched to Verizon, from Tmobile. But now my Droid 2 Global has so many issues. First one had 3G connection issuse, got it replaced. Second one worked fine and then the charging port stopped working, got it replaced. And now my third one is also having 3G connection issues. If i were to win this Droid 3 It would be a complete Miracle for all ive gone through with phones! Although i doubt ill win, its worth a shot. Pictures are attached.
    07-28-2011 03:49 PM
    I could use one!!!
    07-28-2011 03:53 PM
    I loved my original Droid before it died. Here is the dead Droid.... Tears..... It would be great to have the latest one.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    07-28-2011 04:01 PM

Still rocking my old LG Chocolate, I think 2nd generation. The little guy is scratched to pieces, and I'm sure you can't see it, but my friends decided to try to smooth out the screen, and ended up melting off parts of the plastic. The charging port is finicky, and the phone refuses to turn back on if I turn it off, I have to keep trying if it loses all it's charge.
    Also, those touch buttons on the front don't work most of the time either, and the scroll wheel is really loose and wasn't very good to begin with. Why was this such a popular phone?
    Yeah...I could really use a new phone. Droid 3 was in my top 3 phones I want to upgrade to.
    But I'd also like to say that this is a really nice thing to do anyways. Always love when people give away stuff to people who are less fortunate ahaha.
    07-28-2011 04:03 PM
    Well my phone isnt as busted since i took good care of it but this android operating system sounds better then my windows mobile system. moving to a slide out keyboard should be easy since mine is one of the first
    07-28-2011 04:04 PM
    Well the htc logo fell off my EVO 4G. Unusable lol
    07-28-2011 04:07 PM
    My poor phone's got MOD (multiple OS disorder). I need to stop abusing my phones like this!

(it's a Touch Pro2 running Android)

http://db.tt/4Q7BqG8

-- Starfox
    07-28-2011 04:24 PM
    This is my first android phone Samsung Galaxy Spica, so I need new Motorolla Droid 3, it's really awesome!!!
    07-28-2011 04:25 PM
    Ahhhhhh!!! I can't upload my stupid pics. Internet explorer sucks. Wanted to show you guys my busted lg un510 that I had flashed to work on verizon. Phone still works if u hold the screen close to the body of the phone. Also my recent phone the lg env3 that is barely hanging in there. I can't open the keyboard since it'll fall apart also my phone power cycles everyy hr or so. And I can't send picture messages from it either for some reason!
    07-28-2011 04:26 PM
    Original Droid that needs to be upgraded.
    07-28-2011 04:28 PM
    Always updating this fascinate here is a screen shot of todays update......no matter how hard big red tries the fascinate was busted since day one.
    07-28-2011 04:30 PM
    When this cracked I was stuck with the choice between using an old Storm 1 or continue using this one until I could get a new phone. Can't bring myself to go back to Blackberry. Waiting it out until I can get a new Android phone!
    07-28-2011 04:32 PM
    Yeah my old voyager doesn't look broken but it hold charge for all of five minutes so i'm rocking my old alias. Hope i win, and thanks phil
    07-28-2011 04:32 PM
657 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD