[Closed] Win our Motorola Droid 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

Let's face it, there are a lot of you out there with the original Motorola Droid, and it's probably starting to look a little haggard. Tell you what: We're going to give one lucky person our (mostly) brand new Motorola Droid 3. And being the benevolent bloggers that we be, let's sweeten the deal. Here's what we'll do:

• One lucky person will will our Motorola Droid 3. (You'll be on your own for Verizon's service, though.) And we'll throw in $50 worth of accessories from the Android Central Store, too.
  • One other lucky person's gonna get a $50 store certificate, plus a free Android Central T-shirt.
  • And three more of you will win Android Central T-shirts.
What do you have to do to win? Take a picture of your old and busted phone. Doesn't have to be a Motorola Droid. Could be any smartphone. Or, hell, a feature phone. So long as it's old and busted. (But don't go dragging your RAZR through the streets, ya dig?)

The post your pic in this thread.

We'll pick the winners at 5 p.m. EST Aug. 5, and announce 'em on the blog.

It's a U.S. phone, of course, but we can ship T-shirts to a number of countries, so those of you outside the U.S. won't be left out. Now take your pics, and post 'em here! Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

b00sted

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
good ol LG, it dont even have a working LCD. it is my work phone lol
IMAG0012.jpg

imDFNman

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm sending a picture without a busted up phone because my busted up phone doesn't exist anymore. I made the mistake of buying a Droid X without insurance and recently lost my phone to the unforgiving Atlantic Ocean...I'm not sure if this qualifies for your contest but I assure you my phone was extremely beat up prior to its drowning.

matanderin

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Here's my old beat up OG Droid. Bought it the day they came out. It was a good phone, but I upgraded (?) to a Samsung Fascinate. This phone has been used as a testing device for my middle school students who are designing Android apps. Thus, the power button only works sometimes, and the power cord has be held/taped into place. I'd really like an upgrade so my students can work on something a little more current. Here's hoping!!!

Last edited:

chedt713

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Let's face it, there are a lot of you out there with the original Motorola Droid, and it's probably starting to look a little haggard. Tell you what: We're going to give one lucky person our (mostly) brand new Motorola Droid 3. And being the benevolent bloggers that we be, let's sweeten the deal. Here's what we'll do:

• One lucky person will will our Motorola Droid 3. (You'll be on your own for Verizon's service, though.) And we'll throw in $50 worth of accessories from the Android Central Store, too.
  • One other lucky person's gonna get a $50 store certificate, plus a free Android Central T-shirt.
  • And three more of you will win Android Central T-shirts.
What do you have to do to win? Take a picture of your old and busted phone. Doesn't have to be a Motorola Droid. Could be any smartphone. Or, hell, a feature phone. So long as it's old and busted. (But don't go dragging your RAZR through the streets, ya dig?)

The post your pic in this thread.

We'll pick the winners at 5 p.m. EST Aug. 5, and announce 'em on the blog.

It's a U.S. phone, of course, but we can ship T-shirts to a number of countries, so those of you outside the U.S. won't be left out. Now take your pics, and post 'em here! Good luck!
Help :(

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it could even be activated anymore, but I have always kept it in the truck as a joke to mess with people.

aefd1a17-8a7e-145f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.