[Closed] Win our Motorola Droid 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicroNix

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
Picture of my OG Droid in pieces after a failed attempt to replace the digitizer :( Been out of a smart phone since early June waiting on the Bionic. I need something now and was just about to purchase the D3 until I saw this post!

gman_harmon

Apr 20, 2011
gt-harmon.blogspot.com
My c.2006 Motorola RAZR has seen better days, indeed. Now I use it as a SIM-less 911-only phone.
motorazr.jpg

deferom

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I have two busted up phones here- my Palm Pre and HTC Evo. The photos aren't very good (I had to take them with the other phone. Neither camera is very good (plus the multitude of scratches on my Evo).

The Evo has multiple scuffs all over it. The screen is all scratched up. The kickstand is especially bad in the scuff department. Half the time, the touchscreen doesn't work. It registers touches in the wrong place, doesn't register them at all, or registers touches when I'm not touching it. I have to put it to sleep and take it back out every time. It's getting worse slowly. So annoying.

On to the Pre! The Pre's battery door has fallen off. The screen is terrible (even worse than the Evo's). The slider is horrendous and all wobbly. The l in Palm on the back has fallen off. The power button was broken (until I took it apart and fixed it). Keyboard's great though. :p

Go Android!

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Ok right here I have all the phones I've ever owned (except my Samsung Moment which I sadly sold :/). As you can see, my Evo's screen is cracked and the touchscreen doesn't work. It turns on every other day for 5 minutes then turns off (It's not dead). And the notification light doesn't work also.

The phone on the very left was my first phone, as of today...it's a landline. The battery is so depleted that it only stays charged for 5 minutes.

The next one is my first RAZR, yea I know it was a piece of crap. So I filed an insurance claim and they sent me another RAZR. I f'ed that one up too. Then I got the Samsung Instinct. The touchscreen on that phone is so bad, I can't even use it. Plus everything else about that sucky phone.

So I switched my only working phone, which is the second RAZR. It looks like a piece of s*** but at least it works :p. Yet, I don't even answer that phone in public...too embarrassing.

P.S. Today's my birthday. :D (hint, hint)

GEDC1705.jpg

GEDC1706.jpg

Last edited:

anto2109

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi
Here's my good old Nokia 6630 which has been chewed by my sister bull dog one night
and as a bonus a picture of another busted nokia with a busted case :p

tattoopunk

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm having so many issues with my Motorola SCN2497B. I don't get my email, I can't check twitter, and I can't play angry birds. Can you please help me?

saxman

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Got this guy back when flip phones were all the rage. I've never been one to go along with the crowd and always liked the candy bar style phones. The anti-Razr, Razr.

Execute

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm so broke, this is what I've had to use as my mobile phone. I'm on about the 5th can as my dog likes to chew on the receiver. I'm a die hard Android fan, and it is killing me not to have a device to use! Job hunting is not going so well, so I can't afford to get a proper phone! And you can imagine the roaming problems my current one has! Please pick me as I am in dire need of an awesome Android-powered phone! I'm teaching myself dev work too, so it would be great to not only talk to my family and friends, but to also have a device to work on as well! Thanks.

rlouischarles

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
My Palm Pre! The originator, Never thought I would be leaving WebOs... :'( but this bad boy doesn't work, the sound is stuck on headphones mode, speaker doesnt work, phone resets constantly, I have a crack on the side of the screen where you charge the phone, the keyboard is barely responsive, and the cover for the usb port is broken, this is actually my 4th Palm Pre from Sprint, after bad customer service I'm ready to move to a Red Pasture.

Sub-Zero#AC

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
This is what's left of my original Droid. It finally died on me two days ago. As you can see, it survived a fall down three flights of concrete stairs about a year ago . I was using it for months with the screen half on-half off, full of dust, and it was bent because of the fall. But it worked. The pic was taken with my brother's Droid 2 Global.

Last edited:

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
My OG Droid's headphone jack is very shaky, and it sometimes won't charge when plugged in. Oh, and CM 7.1, as much as I love the features it has, runs real slow on it. (Although that could all be pinned on me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc