[Closed] Win our Motorola Droid 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChillFactorz

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Since I lost my other phone one on a bike ride. This is my, out of retirement, 8310 with bluetooth since speaker is broken, and silicon skin with cardboard in back holding battery. trackball ring comes out often, I lost one already but found the one from wife's phone, the trackball sticks. I am off contract with AT&T and have no money for a decent upgrade, so I wait. It takes over a minute to load AC on the browser, AAHH! :-[

webweaver

Jul 28, 2011
www.websiteprofessionals.com
My LG Nuked!

lg_nuked_960.jpg

pigeonblood

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi, this is my old old Nokia 8850, a real milestone on my long cell phones history. Unfortunaly its display is gone and it doesn't work. I kept it for sentimental feeling.
Good luck to all.
nokia8850.jpg

joshontech

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

Let's face it, there are a lot of you out there with the original Motorola Droid, and it's probably starting to look a little haggard. Tell you what: We're going to give one lucky person our (mostly) brand new Motorola Droid 3. And being the benevolent bloggers that we be, let's sweeten the deal. Here's what we'll do:

• One lucky person will will our Motorola Droid 3. (You'll be on your own for Verizon's service, though.) And we'll throw in $50 worth of accessories from the Android Central Store, too.
  • One other lucky person's gonna get a $50 store certificate, plus a free Android Central T-shirt.
  • And three more of you will win Android Central T-shirts.
What do you have to do to win? Take a picture of your old and busted phone. Doesn't have to be a Motorola Droid. Could be any smartphone. Or, hell, a feature phone. So long as it's old and busted. (But don't go dragging your RAZR through the streets, ya dig?)

The post your pic in this thread.

We'll pick the winners at 5 p.m. EST Aug. 5, and announce 'em on the blog.

It's a U.S. phone, of course, but we can ship T-shirts to a number of countries, so those of you outside the U.S. won't be left out. Now take your pics, and post 'em here! Good luck!
At the moment my touchscreen digitizer is on the fritz and I have to reset the phone every now and than to fix it. Was going to buy the part and fix it myself but if i can win this that would be even better =). Thank you guys!!! Even if i don't win!

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
11+-+1

My HTC Touch Pro aka "Fuze". It still mostly works, but as you can see keys kept falling off the keyboard. Also, the mic does not work, so no one can hear you unless you use a headset. It still had 640x480 screen resolution long before most other phones did, though... and the trademark HTC clock was there (well when the keyboard wasn't open).

I also had a Palm Pre Plus since then before my current infuse and I liked it quite a bit. It dropped and the screen cracked but its really hard to see other than the fact the touch screen won't respond.

ZombieHack

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
iPod Touch G1 and Samsung feature phone made for T-Mobile and "running" on AT&T. Picture taken with my used OG Droid. And to answer the unasked question; yes, that is how much it closes.

anon(285011)

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Here's a picture of my trusty old O2 XDA II a.k.a Himalaya, busted when I tried to flash a ROM using a the wrong RUU that was not meant for Windows 7.

The next pic is the Himalaya next to its much much much younger brother the Sensation 4G. I was very surprised when I dug out the Himalaya and realized how thick it was! It's almost double the thickness of the Sensation, what a difference 10 years could make to technology.

TippyDobbs

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
About a week ago, I was in the bathroom just doing my thing and as I reached over to grab the soap, my arm grazed my iPhone 3GS on the counter and well, this is what happened:

Amazingly, the touchscreen still works, but I'm so paranoid that glass shards are going to shred my fingertips/side of my face I've been trying not to use it so much. I've been thinking about making the move to Android soon anyway, so I would LOVE a Droid 3. Help me out Android Central!

spookytay

May 17, 2010
Visit site
My girlfriends phone, she's been wanting a smartphone but right now she can't afford it, this one's old and the ringer doesn't work. She misses calls and texts all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc