[Closed] Hotel room for the Big Android BBQ (see details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jqbrierl

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait to see if this will live up to Texas reputation about everything being bigger in Texas. Hopefully we get some big Android announcements.

miketb34

May 23, 2011
Visit site
i actually have family near bastrop where the wildfires are..it would nice to see them and at the same attend the best Android BBQ of the year! Please?

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Im down to go out to Texas for the Big Android BBQ!!!!! That would be a great once in a life time experience.!!;):eek:

jetta01

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
If you're planning on hitting Austin, TX for the Big Android BBQ this year (Oct. 1 and 2) listen up!

We're giving away a room at the Staybridge Suites for two nights (you pick the nights -- either Friday and Saturday night, or Saturday and Sunday night).

Tickets to the event, as well as travel are still up to you to provide for yourselves. We're providing a place to crash in style after a day of fun with a gang of Android fans. Check out the full details of the event here:

Big Android BBQ Austin, TX | Welcome to the Largest Community Run Event Centering Around Android

Now for the contest part --

Drop a post in this thread.
Sit tight, and cross your fingers.
Monday (Sep 12) I'll pick a winner at random and shoot you an email via the address you used to register for Android Central letting you know you won, and get all the details ironed out.
Go to BBQ, and enjoy a room at a nice hotel on us.
Have my plane tickets and BBQ tickets ...just need a hotel. Pick me!

rstephenrrtx

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
If you're planning on hitting Austin, TX for the Big Android BBQ this year (Oct. 1 and 2) listen up!

We're giving away a room at the Staybridge Suites for two nights (you pick the nights -- either Friday and Saturday night, or Saturday and Sunday night).

Tickets to the event, as well as travel are still up to you to provide for yourselves. We're providing a place to crash in style after a day of fun with a gang of Android fans. Check out the full details of the event here:

Big Android BBQ Austin, TX | Welcome to the Largest Community Run Event Centering Around Android

Now for the contest part --

Drop a post in this thread.
Sit tight, and cross your fingers.
Monday (Sep 12) I'll pick a winner at random and shoot you an email via the address you used to register for Android Central letting you know you won, and get all the details ironed out.
Go to BBQ, and enjoy a room at a nice hotel on us.

What a great idea for a contest. Pick me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.