[Closed] Win an Acer Iconia A100 from Nvidia and Android Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(35983)

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
tegrazone.jpg

Honeycomb, Tegra 2, and 7 inches.

The A100 is the first 7" Honeycomb tablet, and one a whole lot of people were waiting to see. It's also the prize for day one of the Tegra Madness giveaways, and can be yours.

Drop a message in this post. Tomorrow at midnight Eastern time, we'll close it and pick a winner at random.

Only enter once, and be sure you have a valid email on file here at Android Central -- that's how I'll be getting in touch with you next Sunday when we announce all the winners.

Good luck everybody!
Thanks Android Central for all the free gadgets you give away and the android deals found in the Android Central store.

malong

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
tegrazone.jpg

Honeycomb, Tegra 2, and 7 inches.

The A100 is the first 7" Honeycomb tablet, and one a whole lot of people were waiting to see. It's also the prize for day one of the Tegra Madness giveaways, and can be yours.

Drop a message in this post. Tomorrow at midnight Eastern time, we'll close it and pick a winner at random.

Only enter once, and be sure you have a valid email on file here at Android Central -- that's how I'll be getting in touch with you next Sunday when we announce all the winners.

Good luck everybody!
I'm in...

Mike Long
malong@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member