[Closed] Win an ASUS Transformer and keyboard from Nvidia and AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mupi

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
transformer_dock.jpg

With 2 USB ports, an SD card, and a really cool keyboard dock the Asus Transformer is a favorite of many. It has the juicy Tegra 2 inside, so you can play some of the best games on Android as well as watch HD video with ease, and of course it runs the latest version of Honeycomb.

Here's your chance to win one, with the keyboard!

Drop a message in this post. Tomorrow at midnight Eastern time, we'll close it and pick a winner at random.

Only enter once, and be sure you have a valid email on file here at Android Central -- that's how I'll be getting in touch with you next Sunday when we announce all the winners.

Good luck everybody!
Count me in as wanting one :) thanks

goliath5464

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I am entering the contest in hopes to win such a fabulous prize! I have never won anything before but, I still constantly try to enter in hopes to one day win something amazing ! Good luck all! :D

tjstanle

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
transformer_dock.jpg

With 2 USB ports, an SD card, and a really cool keyboard dock the Asus Transformer is a favorite of many. It has the juicy Tegra 2 inside, so you can play some of the best games on Android as well as watch HD video with ease, and of course it runs the latest version of Honeycomb.

Drop a message in this post. Tomorrow at midnight Eastern time, we'll close it and pick a winner at random.

Only enter once, and be sure you have a valid email on file here at Android Central -- that's how I'll be getting in touch with you next Sunday when we announce all the winners.

Good luck everybody!
I'm in

jnickol

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
transformer_dock.jpg

Good luck everybody!
Yipee:D

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to think I'm lucky enough to win this, seeing as how I never win anything, but I'm sure I won't. Still nice to try. :D

transformer_dock.jpg

Good luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza