[Closed] Win a Motorola Atrix 4G from Nvidia and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
thumb_550_Atrix4G_40.jpg

4-inch qHD screen? Check.
Huge 1930mAh battery? Check.
1GB RAM? Check
A real "world phone"? Check.
Tegra 2 Processor? Check, and mate.

The Motorola Atrix 4G was the first Android phone on AT&T to offer the complete package. Taking advantage of the highest data speeds capable on the network, and hardware that chews through anything you throw at it, the only thing I found really lacking when I reviewed it back in March was that Android couldn't use all the power -- and Gingerbread certainly fixed that. The Atrix is a mean machine, and like the rest of the Tegra 2 stable of devices, plays console-quality games right on your phone.

Here's your chance to win one!

Drop a message in this post. Tomorrow at midnight Eastern time, we'll close it and pick a winner at random.

Only enter once, and be sure you have a valid email on file here at Android Central -- that's how I'll be getting in touch with you next Sunday when we announce all the winners.

Good luck everybody!

troublebrewing

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
my nexus one died and now all ive got is a crackberry. Only its not even a proper crackberry, its a pantech p7040 with no back. it is truly sad. This Motorolla Atrix is the only thing that can keep me from going crazy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.