[Closed] 500,000-member giveaway - FRIDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Ahh, with most of your contests I go in thinking "this is neat that they're giving this away. It would be cool to win." but with this one I would actually LOVE to win. Here's hoping :)

dan1431

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Thank You Android Central for the chance to win a Nexus Prime and for the information that I have garnered from your site.

Honestly since reading your site, I have learned about the differences between phones and I am now the go to guy at the office and within my family when it times for new phone purchases. Of course I always steer friends and family towards Android and from your podcasts, your hands-on/reviews and discussions about certain feature I am now a far more educated shopper.

So, thank you and here is hoping that I am lucky the Nexus Prime Winner!

Dan

slotman21

May 5, 2010
Visit site
With big red and would love to have the nexus

This is it, folks. The whole enchillada. We've been celebrating you all week -- the half-million-plus members of Android Central. And you are truely what make use the best damn Android community on the planet. And it's time to reward you.

We don't yet officially know what the next Nexus device will be called, but we're pretty sure we're going to see it in another week or so at CTIA. Just leave a post in this thread to enter to win. And, yes, our international fans can take part in this one ,too. We've gotcha covered. We'll leave this one open Friday and Saturday, so you've got two days to get your entry in.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar