[Closed] Win an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
samsunginf.jpg
What better way to get over the mid-week slump than by entering a contest and maybe, just maybe, winning your very own AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G? All you have to do to enter is drop a comment below. Not just any old comment though. We want to see if you were paying attention to Phil's review of the Infuse. Tell us what was one of Phil's favorite features on this device, as well as what you're looking forward to in it, and you're entered.

Contest is open to the US only, one entry per person, and the lucky winner will be chosen on Friday December 2nd.

And the winner is..... jonneh!
Congrats, watch your email for further instructions. :D
Thanks for entering everyone! Keep it locked on Android Central for more fun stuff!​

Last edited:

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Phil loves the camera and I can't say I blame him

Myself and I know many people will disagree but sanding has made the best quality phone I've ever had and I would love to have another

Sent from my ATRIX

yankees368

May 17, 2010
Visit site
re: Win an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

I really don't mind TouchWiz all that much. The ability to change the launcher is pretty nice. The thing to look forward to here is the screen size, of course!

ateebtk

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

The best feature of tgif phone is the screen. . . Id love to read the news on a bigger 4.5 inch screen instead of pinching the screen multiple times and reading the articles. ours easier on the eyes and less straining

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Hmm I do think Phil said that he loved the gorgeous SuperAMOLED Plus display. I know I love it. I have seen this device in stores and WOW. Beautiful screen!! Im looking forward to EVERYTHING on this phone lol. I just wish it had Gingerbread :-$

dmnall

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

The Camera and Amazingly Sideloading was enabled on this device. I would love to see what custom f/w can be installed on this beast!

Cheers,
Charlie

eahinrichsen

May 26, 2010
Visit site

Phil liked the fact that despite the huge screen and powerful internals, the battery life is still pretty good. I'm looking forward to having a phone with a screen big enough for serious video-watching without having to bust out my tablet.

coraphise

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site

Seems to me Phil loved the camera on the phone.

As for me, I love how thin and light the phone is. I'd love a chance to get one so I can maybe have an android phone for use with my work cell number. :)

TEJinxsr

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site

Loves The camera and its editing features. I must say so do I. A phone with a nice large screen and a rediculous camera is always a plus. One less device to be carrying around.

raywright1

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site

Phil was pleased with the screen size, screen quality, thinness, and camera. Overall a thorough, fair review. I would be happy to review firsthand those outstanding features as well!

Onit25

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Well...im gonna be honest and say my favorite feature is how light it is. If im going to carry around a 4.5 in screen, then it better be easy to have in my pocket. Second best feature is the 1.3mp camera on the front.

freeborock

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Phil's favorite feature, customizable menu icons. From the app drawer! But me I like how ics will look on that big screen. So the screen is my "biggest" feature!

yibrushn

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site

I believe Phil liked the Cam, I want to see what Samsung can do with it's flagship device. I've only owned HTCs so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34