[Closed] Win an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

wes008

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
re: Win an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

Phil likes the camera and sideload-ability.

I'd like it as a phone with a gorgeous screen and great roms to use when I go overseas. Phil, I'm in college. You know I need this thing :(

AlanP

May 25, 2010
Visit site

Very excited about the fabulous camera and the possibility (with the MicroSD slot) of carrying out a gargantuan amount of storage.

techboydino

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site

Phil loves that the screen is big ("rediculously big") . But the best part is that he also mentions that this screen is still very usable at this size. Without a doubt Sammy's SAMOLED+ displays take the cake. I don't have ATT but have some friends that need to come over from the Darkside. Merry Christmas.

sep2006

May 25, 2011
Visit site

Phil loves the camera.

I'd like it cause it has more RAM and a faster processor then my dads old Android, I'd give it to him if I won.

nevadajim

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site

The screen (and the grid).

I'd love to mess with custom roms, but, cannot risk my main phone, since it is required for my job.

ericwilborn

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

Phil seemed pretty hyped about its size... large, but not thick. All legs, if you will. Speaking of which, what's an "ass phone?"

It's definitely nice to see sideloading capabilities on an AT&T phone..

redskynights4

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
So things I read that I like as well:

Camera quality is good and quality is good. Ive played with this phone too and what you see if what you get when you open them in your email.

Better battery life makes this phone great, i have an inspire (with the 1600 battery and it doesn't hold up). So reading that it lasted that long doing emails and photos is great news for me!

Also Im eager to check into the rooting of this phone, my inspire is rooted and its def the way to go. :)

A special angry birds just for the infuse isnt anything spectacular, but u agree thatz its something unique and attractive for heavy fans :)

Looking forward to the results of this contest! Keep the news and goodies coming, it helps my work day go by faster :) Tnx!

Snoww3d

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

Phil liked the Camera, Side loading, the feel of the phone in your hand, tethering.

I am looking forward to the Super AMOLED screen.

Last edited:

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site

Side loading apps, and the fact that Phil says this is the best phone (currently) on ATT says a lot about this phone!
I'd love the ability to play around with this puppy and then gift it to my brother who wont bite the bullet on a smart phone because he's too cheap! Yes, he still has a dumb phone!
It is the season of giving!!! ;o) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.