12-03-2011 12:45 AM
665 1234 ...
    Would like to win this!
    11-30-2011 04:36 PM
    Phil was digging on the camera! I like the thinness and screen quality...id give up dual core and 3d in my Thrill
    11-30-2011 04:37 PM
    Phil loves the 8MB camera. i am excited for the large screen in a thin bezzle.
    11-30-2011 04:38 PM
    Phil gave positive feedback on the camera, the screen and the thinness. I've had a Samsung phone in the past and liked the display brightness and the camera.

I'd love to get this phone to put ICS on.
    11-30-2011 04:47 PM
    I have watched this review several times now, and to my understanding Phil was very much pleased with the 4.5" Super AMOLED Plus screen, the thinness, and the 8.0 MP and 1.3 MP cameras. I'm very much looking forward to having a 4G device with a 1.2 GHz processor-- Single-core, that is. A phone with 13GB internal memory and that still manages to be thinner then the Evo 4G, with felt like a brick in my pocket.
    11-30-2011 04:48 PM
    He loved the Infuse camera.
    11-30-2011 04:48 PM
    Phil loves the camera.
    11-30-2011 04:49 PM
    Most Beloved Feature = 8MP Camera

Thanks for another great contest!
    11-30-2011 04:50 PM
    Phil was impressed with the battery life. That's a very important feature for me as well, especially given the large screen.
    11-30-2011 04:50 PM
    Phil really liked the customizable grid for the launcher, he doesn't use the stock email client so he was able to put the gmail icon in its place. I would really love to have the Infuse because as of right now I have a Captivate which is great, I love the ability I have with it to slap so many different ROMs on it but I would love to have a fall back smartphone just in case I accidentally mess up the Captivate. Don't make me go back to using a dumb phone again!!!!
    11-30-2011 04:53 PM
    The camera and the obvious screen is a beauty. Maybe the screen makes pics look better than they even are....hmmm that's a thought. Send me it I will let you guys know. keep up the good reviews. I need something to do at work besides work.
    11-30-2011 04:54 PM
    Phil said he was in love...oh wait...make that madly in love with the Infuse 4G;s camera.
    Needs external HDMI power source? That is interesting... But I like your comment "That is a big a** phone!" I havent heard that since I was carrying around my motorola dpc 550 (What was your first mobile phone and what year? | iPhone and iPad Forums)
    The customizable grid, in which you can rearrange where apps are listed, as well as swap out the four quick-launch apps that reside at the bottom of the screen.

Im looking forward to playing with the camera. It will be a great replacement for my Captivate
    The 8MP camera, very good camera he said. The phone looks amazing, that screen is beautiful..

Would love shooting some video on this phone, I bet its a huge improvement from my 3MP camera on my phone.
    11-30-2011 04:55 PM
    Not the first to say it, but I do remember Phil being gaga over the camera. Choose me! I could use a new device!
    11-30-2011 04:59 PM
    I would love to own the samsung infuse with its excellent 8MP camera and it's amazing SAMOLED screen! Quite a difference from my OGD.
    11-30-2011 05:00 PM
    Phil really liked the camera and battery life for a phone that large. I would enjoy it for its large screen size and HSPA+ speeds.

Hope I win!
    11-30-2011 05:00 PM
    The infuse is almost identical to Sprints Galaxy S II Epic 4G. You liked the customizable grid because you can put the apps where you want them. You didn't like the blue background on gmail and are also hoping that it will get Gingerbread. Unable to get to get 4G speeds yet which around where I live is also sparse. Great phone from Samsung which is thin, light and great screen, 4.5". Would love one as I'm waiting and waiting for the GN. This would work for me as my original Droid on Verizon is on its last leg.
    Love your reviews Phil. You could sell me the Brooklyn Bridge.
    11-30-2011 05:04 PM
    Phil was very impressed by the 8MP camera. I'm looking forward to my wife finally having a better phone. ;-)
    11-30-2011 05:04 PM
    Samsung, I really need one of these phones as my 8-month-old Samsung Galaxy Epic 4G sucks.... it sucks the battery life right out of it and I can barely stand the wait to make an actual phone call! But then, I'm sure Samsung already knows all about the battery problems.

Phil loves the Infuse 4G because it's thin, lightweight, the display is big, bright and colorful, has a great 8 megapixel camera, and has better battery life than most 4G phones (anything would have better battery life than my hopeless Galaxy Epic 4G).

And personally, what I really love, in addition to better battery life, is a great feature that Phil barely mentioned: In his article I noticed that I can view my apps the way I want - not the way I am forced to view it on my phone by Samsung - in list mode as opposed to the stupid space-taking killer icon buttons I am only allowed to view my apps on my phone.

I'm a power & long-time smartphone user and I'm really lusting for a real smartphone that can play videos & music without me having to reboot the phone each time I want to watch or listen, which is what I'm forced to do on my Epic Galaxy. I call my Samsung Galaxy 4G my "stupidphone" b/c, while it is a great handheld computer (if I keep it plugged in), it is a truly lousy phone/pda. I can't depend on the thing at all. It turns itself on and off, won't playback videos, music, or voice-mail unless I reboot each time I want to listen. After using a smartphone for over 12 years I am sick of this stupidphone I am using now... so please consider me for one of these new Samsung Infuse 4G's! I really need it and if I love it, will promote it for sure.

> what was one of Phil's favorite features on this device, as well as what you're looking forward to in it, and you're entered.
    11-30-2011 05:07 PM
    One of the things Phil liked is the camera. I'm looking forward to laying my eyes on the big beautiful screen (something else he liked)
    11-30-2011 05:12 PM
    I do believe Phil is madly in love with the camera...
    11-30-2011 05:22 PM
    Definitely need a new phone my phone's battery sucks. YouTube would be wonderful on that super amoled plus display.
    11-30-2011 05:34 PM
    Phil loved the screen!!! Pick me, my mother in law could use a big phone like this!!!

Sent from my Skyraider Zeus'd Thunderbolt
    11-30-2011 05:35 PM
665 1234 ...