[Closed] Win an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChillFactorz

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
re: Win an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

"We're madly in love with the Infuse 4G camera........... the Infuse completely delivers"

Phil and (we) were madly in love with the 8mp Camera. I am looking forward to the Huge Ginormous four-point-FIVE inch screen, but very very thin! That thinness makes it work! I'm also looking for a great camera to tote around with me, I'm always missing great picture opportunities. I never remember my regular cam, but I'm never without my phone.

ennoddo

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Looks pretty exciting despite the ancient os version and single core. Exciting camera,size of display and thinness looks promising! Also the earthquake vibration sounds awesome.

mellojoe

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Great contest. +1

(as per entry rules: one thing Phil likes is that Sideloading is enabled from AT&T, hopefully stopping down the archaic rules defining what I can install on my device)

As a user of a Dell Streak 5", I am a huge proponent of the larger screen phones. These things work GREAT in day-to-day usage. I want to get this one for my wife as it is made by a very solid company with a decent reputation for fixing things if they get broken (unlike Dell in the smartphone world).

So, pick me and help me score some amazing brownie points with my wife.

HarleySexton

May 15, 2011
Visit site

"We're madly in love with the Infuse 4G camera. Samsung's software is decent enough, and you've got a number of effects you can apply when shooting, and easy one-touch access to the video camera. But it's the business end that has us over the moon."

They love the camera (as do i ;] ) and im excited for that mammoth screen!!! Looks gorgeous!

Lol id love this phone, my galaxy s is literally falling apart.

psychofox13

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

If it's one thing that'll sell a phone to me, it's the camera. I love taking photos on the go, but I don't like carrying around more than one device. Thankfully, the camera is great, and the photos that fact that Phil chose the Infuse 4G over a real camera only proves it true.

What I want to do is to get my mom into Android. She adapts quickly to new things and, at 42, I think she'll jump on really easily. Especially with the Infuse 4G and it's big screen. Touchwiz is a bit of a feminine UI, and having Froyo over Gingerbread won't make any difference to her. She'll finally be able to take good pictures for us!

xolanir

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

I would say and I quote: "And, oh, that camera. That sweet, sweet camera.", plus he also raved about the ability to sideload. I personally like that BIG screen. :cool:

maxostberg007

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site

Phil likes the fact that you can customize the app drawer grid. changing the 4 apps that are locked at the bottom with anything he likes i.e Gmail.

I really am excited to have this phone for the great sexy screen and amazing thinness!

justflorin

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

i traded my infuse for an atrix with a lapdock...if i could have my infuse back id be a happy camper...happy holidays to everyone and a MERRY CHRISTMAS to my Christian brothers and sisters.

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site

phil loved the camera, and im looking forward to be back using a android OD phone so i can drop this iphone 4 :)

Con_Valian

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site

Phil is madly in love with the Infuse 4G's camera. I'm looking forward to the larger screen size of the Infuse compared to my Captivate.

unglued94ta

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site

It's tall and wide but only .35" thick.

I would love to add this phone in my stable of Samsung devices. Captivate, GS2, Tab 10.1

Matt

Xperia_X10_user

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Phil was madly in love with the camera. He was also impressed with the battery life of the phone.

I am impressed with the screen and the overall design of the phone. I do wish they had put a dual core processor in the phone.

I am so happy to see that AT&T has stopped locking down its phones. Hopefully their alterations to Android aren't too bad.

I currently have a SonyEricsson Xperia X10 and what AT&T has done with the Android update should be a crime. It was updated to 2.1, but the alterations made by AT&T has left the OS very laggy and I noticed some errors. Hopefully AT&T gets their act together. Allowing sideloading of apps was the first step I guess.

melman23

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site

Phil loved that it was "very, very thin"

Also, he liked the launcher options, specifically the customizable grid because you can edit how it looks

Need I say more? :)

Now, please hook me up!

KenZ33

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Phil really likes the camera and maybe how vibrate mode resembles an earthquake.

I have fat fingers and am really interested in the extra real estate on the screen for key boards! Hopefully accidental typos will be a thing of the past!O:)

JMusic

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site

Phil liked the camera.

I like the screen. Samsung screens can't be beat, by anything. It's the reason why I keep getting Samsung phones.

imbacon

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Man I would love to have an infuse. My sister in law has one and I am so jealous! <begging> PLEASE! </begging>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton