[Closed] Win an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

grajasekar

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
re: Win an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

Phil made especial note of the camera and he liked the battery life too.

I'd love the device for these reasons too apart from the thinness and the perfectly-sized screen.

Nophix

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
It was the camera. Can't say as I blame him either, the camera is awesome on the one I played with.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk

JDGAFFLIN

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Phil was madly in love with the camera, and was happy with the inclusion of Angry Birds.

I love the how thin it is.

simon.ponder

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

Well, Super One Click works on this with ease, and he can't wait to see some custom roms on this, neither can I. Hey, that's a big reason why a lot of us look towards an android phone, the ability to modify it. That ability is what I am looking forward to in it, plus an OS upgrade.

jalba3

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

I believe his 2 top features were the camera, as well as how thin the device is. It's large (4.5") but sooooo thin.

pdakmiller

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Phil loves the big screen!!

what a way to finally switch from my iphone and try out the android system for the first time and see what all this hype is about!

thanks for the contest!

:cool::cool::cool:

rpz3.14

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Phil really liked the camera and was pleasantly surprised by the screen size, which was a success because of the relative thinness of the device.

I'm personally really intrigued by the screen size, as well, and the battery life looks quite nice also.

flyersfan1088

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site

Definitely the SuperAMOLED screen. That is one reason why I only look at Samsung for my smartphones. Hope to get another one with the Galaxy S II in January. :)

Bdk323

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

Phil was really impressed with the camera. I myself think the screen look and size are perfect I have big hands so I like big phones it makes it easy to type on.

idiotguy

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

sounded like phil loved the camera on this bad boy... if i won id be pretty excited about the camera too, and the skinny thinness!

Status
Not open for further replies.