12-11-2011 06:17 PM
135 12345 ...
tools
    I could really use the dock to save my phone from sliding off the seat to the floor or having the keep it tucked between my legs. Though I must admit it has worked well as a form of birth control. Help me save the little guys!
    12-07-2011 01:07 PM
    I am rezoundingly interested in such a thing. Thanks. Happy holidays to all.
    12-07-2011 01:07 PM
    I would use to watch NFL and slingplayer, hehehe
    12-07-2011 01:13 PM
    Love it! Wish I had something like this for my Incredible but now that I have upgraded need it even more, battery would never last lol
    12-07-2011 01:15 PM
    This would be great! I wouldn't have to play Pandora in my lap anymore. Enter me in.
    12-07-2011 01:15 PM
    I'd use it while driving the lonely roads of Wyoming.
    12-07-2011 01:17 PM
    I travel a lot for my job, so this would be an IDEAL accessory for me. No more looking down at the console where I haphazardly prop my phone up so I can see the screen! I would LOVE, and very much appreciate, the iBOLT Charging Dock!
    12-07-2011 01:18 PM
    Awesome contest! I have always wanted a car dock, ever since my first Android device. I was a BB die hard,for years im now on my 4th Android.

Anyway, I just recently switched jobs which unfortunately requires a LOT of time away from my friends and family in my car. Also HEAVY use of GPS and media while out on the road! I would love to get one of these to help me out with this and while being more safe while still out on the road! I'm not above begging! haha PLEASE PLEASE pick me!!!!

Thanks iDock and Android Central!
    12-07-2011 01:19 PM
    This would be a better place to mount my phone while driving instead of putting it in a slide out compartment next to my radio.
    12-07-2011 01:21 PM
    i dont have a rezound, but this would be a starting point to get one.
    12-07-2011 01:30 PM
    I just want one!!
    12-07-2011 01:35 PM
    Ooh. This would help keep me safe on the road as I wouldn't have to hold the phone in my hand while navigating! Thanks AC!
    12-07-2011 01:37 PM
    iBOLT Charging Docks for HTC Rezound from ShopAndroid.com will keep my Rezound secured, charged, and keep us on the right path going to our destination. As my wife and I travel to wherever our job leads us, being a Physical Therapist (traveler) with licenses to 10 states. Definitely, it will give us peace of mind and keep us safe along the way.
    12-07-2011 01:38 PM
    Lots of road trips... need a place to put my "map"
    12-07-2011 01:39 PM
    Personally, I know I would use the iBolt Rezound charger to more easily stream music from Pandora to my cars speakers and keep the Navigation close at hand when my Garmin dies. I'll need it for those long trips to Virginia Beach and OBX with my awesome gf! That and going back and forth from home to Physician Assistant school in PA or where ever...
    12-07-2011 01:41 PM
    I want the dock so that i dont hit any more pedestrians while trying to use pandora and drive at the same time.
    12-07-2011 01:41 PM
    I need this so bad!!! I listen to ESPN radio on my 1.5 hour commute to work, and Google Music on my way back and always fumble around with my phone on the seat that usually winds up somewhere on my floor. Great for navigation to instead of constantly looking down. Would be awesome to have it mounted so I could easily access options within those apps. Would make my commute enjoyable and safe!!
    12-07-2011 01:44 PM
    I would use this dock to finally prove to my wife that getting this rezound was useful in more ways than just for my entertainment. I'd use it to listen to Pandora on our long car trips, while using it for my main gps (currently having to borrow others lol) with the awesome mount feature.
    12-07-2011 01:48 PM
    I usually have one of my elfs hold my GPS to deliver gifts but this year I will be using my REZOUND for my GPS needs and accessorize my Santa suit with the beats red ear buds. To much responsibility for an elf, so please send me a rezound dock please. Ho Ho Ho. Merry Christmas!
    12-07-2011 01:49 PM
    I really need this for our cars. The Navigation is one of the most used features on my phone. We have 3 kids that play hockey, and it always makes things so much easier to just say the name of the rink we are trying to find, and it guides us right to rinks all over Minnesota. Google navigation, along with the voice recognition, is one of the biggest reasons I will stick with Android and Google, and refuse to own an iphone.

It would be great to have this so I concentrate more on the road, than having to hold onto the phone and look at it watch the map.
    12-07-2011 02:02 PM
    I would mount it on my Kawasaki Nomad motorcycle and use it for navigation so I can just head off into the sunrise (or sunset) without any worries about going down some unfriendly roads, seeing who is calling or texting me so I can pull over to answer a text or just use my Bluetooth headset and answer if it's someone I want to talk to. I'd be able to keep an eye on the weather ahead to know when to put on my rain gear and cover the phone. I could record my route using Tracks so I do it again if it was good or so I can see where I've been. I could also film some of the rides through the windshield either in real time or time lapse. Would keep me a lot safer on the bike!
    12-07-2011 02:05 PM
    I deliver parts for a living, I would use the charging dock to use my phone for navigation! This would be a great safety feature. Love it!
    12-07-2011 02:08 PM
    Currenlty my rezound sits on a hand towell on the center console. Probably not the safest place to be, since I have to look down to change the song or answer a call. For the safety of others, I need this.
    12-07-2011 02:12 PM
    I will be commuting from Tucson to Phoenix for the next couple of weeks while the in-laws are in town. Having this doc would make the comunte that much more enjoyable seeing as my rezound is my primary source for music, directions and communication. Looking down while its floating around my car seat is just dangerous for me and the other drivers around my.
    By my winning this you'd be saving lives!!!
    12-07-2011 02:13 PM
    Since I'm a consultant, I depend on GPS functionality from my phone. Having a dock would not only assist me with finding where I need to go, but will also contribute to safe driving while finding my destination.

Please consider me for this Charge Dock by iBOLT.
    12-07-2011 02:17 PM
135 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD