[Closed] Win an iBOLT Charging Dock for your HTC Rezound!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr2nv

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Because I was too impatient to wait for the galaxy nexus and this 4G thingamabob chews through my battery in what seems like 5 mins.

NMdroidx

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I spend a lot of time on the road. This would help me stay powered up and safe. Really enjoying this phone and hope I win this great accessory!

Ezduzit

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I would use it to charge my rezound before I get in to work to display the awesomeness that the rezound is.:rolleyes:

Via Bolt

jodeci888

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I can ditch the current one I use, which is 2 mounts that I put together to make 1. My current little contraption also is constantly falling off the windshield. the BEST part about iBolt is I can use it with the TPU cover on my Rezound !!!!

fuglybadger

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I would use to help keep me less distracted while driving, i have enough problems being a short, squatty overly aggressive mammal, that probably shouldn't be driving in the first place!

racingbmwm3

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I would use it for my 2 hours of commuting everyday. It would make me feel better knowing it's a little more securely mounted than just sitting on my passenger seat.

kenc3dan

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I would open it up to find out what is different about the USB cable that lets the dock know that it's in Car Dock mode versus Desktop Dock mode.
And then I'd put it back together and install it in my car so I can listen to The Nerdist podcast on my long drive to the family holiday at an undisclosed location without crashing into a big wall.:confused:

lurker916

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I would use it to hold my Rez in place when I'm in the car. It'll be great for Maps, Navigation and hand free calling. Also, to just show off my latest model phone! I love the idea of not needing the cable to charge the phone. This iBolt is Boss!

zero157h7

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I drive 3000 miles to work, with not tires, in the snow, uphill both ways. This would make my drive just a bit more bearable.

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Aside from navigation, I am constantly reaching for Shazam when I have the radio on. I would love to have my Rezound tucked into this thing with that big Shazam button ready and waiting for the next big hit!

rwcollett

May 21, 2010
Visit site
After three years of trying, my wife and I are pregnant with our first child, due March 1st. Having an extra "hand" to hold this awesome device while I am driving would be a blessing.

SugarK

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
This would help immensely in my pursuit to become completely hands free. I've been trying really hard to not text & drive. All I need now is a good BT with voice texting & commands...anybody know of any? I need a nice loud one.
Plus, this would be the perfect accessory to use with navigation! I love Google Maps & Navigation! Better than any paid service.
May I have an iBOLT, pretty PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE??? :D

dkrooks

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
keep my phone protected and charged at same time..also make easier for bluetooth usage and such..really hope it wouldnt fall into floor board as it does now cause it rides in lap!

DRKayak

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm choosing the Rezound over the GN. I think such a great phone deserves a great car dock. And it will keep me honest when driving through school zones in Texas where mobile use brings a $200 fine. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty