[Closed] Win an iBOLT Charging Dock for your HTC Rezound!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
3.jpg
Tis the season for travel, and if you're doing it by car, you're definitely going to want to look into a car dock to keep your device charged up and easily accessible. Of course, the Android Central store has tons of awesome car mounts and kits, so make sure you check them out before you head out on the road.

As a special gift for all you new HTC Rezound owners, we have 10 iBOLT Charging Docks for the Rezound to give away, courtesy of the Android Central store. To enter, leave comment below telling us why you want the dock or how you'll use it to make your travel or commute easier. The contest will run through Sunday, so get your entries in!

earthtodigi

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
This dock would be a huge help in protecting my rezound so I don't hop out of my truck with my phone in my lap again, letting it fall to the ground. Something I have a bad habit of.

sprinttouch

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I travel 4.5 hrs back and forth from college quite often so this would be an amazing way to keep me a little safer while i listen to the Android Central Podcast in the car! :cool:

robkrone

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm an EMT and I use my phone a lot when I'm at work, including while on calls. One big example is I use the Rezound's GPS for navigation. The iBolt charging dock would make that easier by keeping my phone charged and ready to use.

jdelcas1

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
This would be awesome! I can use my navigation and stream music in my car and not have to keep the phone in my cup holder... This is how my HTC should be shown off in my car!!

murphy_31047

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Awesomeness. I would use it for an almost hands free operation when traveling to and from work which is a long commute. Would be very handy when I'm somewhere I'm not familiar with to use the gps. Thanks

mjaxon

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
My daily commute to work is just over an hour's drive one way. I currently use my phone for all handsfree communication, and media consumption. I stream and play local music from my rezound, as well as using it for route/traffic guidance. A dock would make this entire process run much smoother and more efficient. I also wouldn't be walking into work with an already partially depleted battery to start off the day.

c349945

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I recently got my Rezound and this would make a great addition to it. My commutes to Atlanta would be alot easier and "mobile" Thx...

draven80

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I would use it to listen to Pandora on my morning drive to work, since every FM radio station seems to want to play talk shows instead of music in the mornings.

straitup27

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
this would be perfect for me,i live in my car as sales rep going from town to town,i would use it for music,gps mostly and to keep this dang thing charged throughout the day lol,great item and i send a congrats in advance to all the winners!! :)

anon(7454)

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
In the winters here in Minnesota, it is sometimes tough to see if the road will be curving up ahead, for instance. Google Navigation has saved my booty a number of times but having a charging dock like this one would make it much easier to properly see the screen without having to glance down into my cupholder. Thank you for your consideration!

Status
Not open for further replies.