[Closed] Enter to win a free Galaxy Nexus and $100 in Rebtel credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
galaxyrer.jpg
Who wants to win a new phone for Christmas? Rebtel is sponsoring another giveaway to celebrate the release of Rebtel 2.0 for Android. This time the grand prize is a Verizon Galaxy Nexus plus $100 in calling credits, and 9 runners up will receive $50 in calling credits!

The new Android app facilitates an immediate and seamless transition to Rebtel's high-quality VoIP service when a caller punches in an international number, making the call free when connected to another Rebtel user. Unlike similar applications, Rebtel 2.0 for Android will also intercept international calls to non-Rebtel users, providing the caller with service that is up to 90% cheaper than the international calling rates charged by an average carrier, and up to 85% cheaper than Skype.

To get yourself entered in this contest, leave a comment below and tell us who you would call with your new Galaxy Nexus and Rebtel credits if you are chosen as the winner. Only enter once, as multiple entries won't count. Please be aware that Rebtel is providing the phone and calling credits, it's up to you to get service. We'll choose winners Sunday night and notify them by email. Good luck!

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Well I for one would love this and would use it to call my good friend who is traveling all over the world with Doctors Without Borders. This would almost guarantee that we could keep in touch especially since where they are/will be cell service is usually available, but internet is scarce.

Technology Geek

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'd start by calling a few friends in Russia and then I'm sure my sister would love to borrow it and talk with all her chums from france.

I'd be totally diggin' it! Hook me up!

reactortrip

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
With my free galaxy nexus and rebtel credits, I would call my dad in Canada. He is stuck up there without his family while he works through the holiday season.

Status
Not open for further replies.