[Closed] Enter to win a free Galaxy Nexus and $100 in Rebtel credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzard

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I have an old high school friend who lives in South Africa now - wouldn't mind catching up with him. I've also made a few friends in Germany through work. Would really like to have that Google Nexus!

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Id love this phone its so awesome, i'd use the service to call my friend sam in china. He runs a school that teaches children to speak english but he rarely has the time or the money to come home. I know he misses his friends in the USA and i'd love to be able to call him from a shiny new nexus.:D

trayes77

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
The first person I would call would be my older brother. He should be home soo soon, hopefull hopefully, He should be home soon, hopefully, but I would love to talk to him as much as possible. If I would win the samsung galaxy nexus with rebtel credits I can do that thanks for the opportunity. Have a safe holiday!

balaji906

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
pick me, my desire is broken :((
hardly need a mobile plzz
many ppl to be called to be in touch, since i broke my old phone
1st priority to my mom :))):confused:

Krynn

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
This would be great to call my friends in the UK, Belgium, and Brazil! I'll have to check out Rebtel and see how it works!

jfdav

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Sweet! I would call my brother who lives in Japan and is expecting a new baby! Although, I would probably forget about the time difference and wake up his existing baby. Wow, this reminds me that I am much more interested in having a Galaxy Nexus than having a baby!

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'd give the phone and credits to my partner so he can call his relatives overseas. He most definitely wants a Galaxy Nexus now that he has seen mine. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.