[Closed] Enter to win a free Galaxy Nexus and $100 in Rebtel credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbasixx

Jul 6, 2010
www.twitter.com
When I get this Nexus the first thing I am going to do is root the crap out of it. Then I will use Rebtel so that my wife can call her friend in Japan that she has not talked to in a very long time. We may even try to call our sponsor child in India.

Thank you

mike1984jr

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Who would I call? I would call that gorgeous Irish girl I met last year and ask her to marry me!! Could use the rest of the credits to work out the flight arrangements and wedding wedding plans. If this post wins me the phone then she couldn't say no!!

mickie98

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Have not seen my sister in New Zealand in 13 years or my daughters and grandchildren in Sydney Australia for 9. I could call them at least.

imstillalive

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't call anyone and I don't want anyone to call me until the New Year rolls around. I just want to play with my Ice Cream Sandwich with no interruptions. So, Pick Me! Pick Me!

sreymj

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I have several business associates and friends in Hyderabad, India. I call them 3-4 times per week. I would LOVE to use Rebtel and the Galaxy Nexus for those calls! You don't know how much convenience you would add to my schedule. It would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.