[Closed] Enter to win a free Galaxy Nexus and $100 in Rebtel credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UWPVIOLATOR

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I would love this as I have the lower minute plan with Verizon. I could use this to talk to my family more and not worry about going over my allotted minutes. Plus the Galaxy Nexus is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

33wadiculous

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Man that would be sweet. I'm using the LG Revolution right now, and while I like it quite a bit, ICS just looks and acts so sexy... I'll be honest i've never heard of Rebtel, but i'm getting really tired of Skype, and this comes at a perfect time. I lived in Germany for a couple years as a missionary, and talking with friends is a real hassle, trying to organize a time to meet up online. This sounds like a perfect option. Plus the Nexus is probably the baddest phone i've ever held.

projecteddy

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have an awesome granpa in Mexico. However, the distance between us is a lot. And at least few times a month, through Skype, I call just to see how he is doing and when I'll see him again. So with a new phone, that I fancy, I can call him more often with Rebtel app and calling credits!!! Please, choose me as the wielder of the Galaxy Nexus and Rebtel... Thank you. Regards, Eddy.

Djnikkofb

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Hmm i would keep in touch with crazy friends over in Brazil. They all work in the oil field, but would be fun to call them and rub in the new phone...yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.