12-26-2011 11:20 AM
2,358 ... 7576777879 ...
  1. zakth's Avatar
    If I win, I would call all my family members to wish them a very merry Christmas.
    12-22-2011 03:50 AM
  2. VFreitas's Avatar
    Well, I wouldn't be calling Santa because he as already gone and dispatched all the gifts but, for sure, you, at Android Central, would receive my call thanks to the gift I'll expect to win
    12-22-2011 03:57 AM
  3. deadman350z's Avatar
    I'd call Santa and tell him he took too long to get me a nexus
    12-22-2011 03:57 AM
  4. loveleila2007's Avatar
    I would call my lovely 4 year old daughter twice a day once before school and once after. Call my mom and dad and my sisters and brother. I would also call my grandma and grandpa on the east coast.. Pick me i love technology and i love android phones.........
    12-22-2011 04:01 AM
  5. hirajhil's Avatar
    Hi, I would like to call my mom. She is 12000 km/8000 miles away from me.
    12-22-2011 04:07 AM
  6. Koui's Avatar
    My girlfriend's daughter who lives in the UK just got married. It would be awesome to call her so cheaply on the best smartphone ever.
    12-22-2011 04:07 AM
  7. Blastin's Avatar
    I would call my mother on a new shiny galaxy nexus!
    12-22-2011 04:12 AM
  8. mamoakie's Avatar
    It would be an awesome gift for my loved one in Ethiopia to whom I make calls regularly using rebtel.
    12-22-2011 04:22 AM
  9. timxyang567's Avatar
    Winning this phone would be awesome, but i would call my cousin in france that i haven't seen in two years. we used to work together and hang out every weekend and it would be nice to do some catching up.
    12-22-2011 04:26 AM
  10. PPhloyd's Avatar
    Alright, gimme the phone and the credits. I'm gonna call all my friends in Azerbaijan.
    12-22-2011 04:27 AM
  11. qqegg0725's Avatar
    i called to many of my best mates every day!!
    12-22-2011 04:30 AM
  12. Jemiard's Avatar
    I would use it to call my fiance while she studies abroad in France; I could also use it to talk to some family I have in Germany!
    12-22-2011 04:33 AM
  13. stevenroose's Avatar
    There's no verizon in my country, but the rules don't state it's us only, so I'd like to win him
    Can Verizon phones be unlocked and used with SIM cards afterwards?
    If not I can give it as a present to my US family Always nice to get a new phone from oversea family
    12-22-2011 04:38 AM
  14. firefly2004's Avatar
    The best Android phone for Christmas and cheaper calling to my family abroad would be AWESOME !!!
    abokaka likes this.
    12-22-2011 04:43 AM
  15. joebob80's Avatar
    I would call my wife with style, she gets about 90% of my calls , the other 10% would go to my friends and family and
    12-22-2011 04:43 AM
  16. drobek's Avatar
    Who you gonna call? ... Ghostbusters!
    Happy Xmas from Czech.
    12-22-2011 04:51 AM
  17. ki_lan's Avatar
    I don't really have any international friends but I will pull out a phonebook from some European country and start calling numbers if that will make me win this beautiful phone.
    abokaka likes this.
    12-22-2011 04:57 AM
  18. JayGuy's Avatar
    Very simple. Everyone I know and love is very far away. 3000 miles. I am away from everyone this holiday. I would use the phone to talk to my parents, my brother, my grammy, my niece, and my friends. I would let everyone know that I am thinking about them. That I miss them. And, that I love them.
    12-22-2011 05:04 AM
  19. leoparis's Avatar
    i would use it to call my wife...
    12-22-2011 05:15 AM
  20. rits2011's Avatar
    This would be great to keep in vocal touch with my friends in Europe while I'm here in India and also to actually call my friends and family here in India when I get back to the UK. It'll also let me call collaborating musicians (I'm a novice music producer) from across the globe anytime, anywhere I need, for much cheaper. It'd be fantastic and would actually help a lot!
    12-22-2011 05:18 AM
  21. abokaka's Avatar
    I would call my family in Ethiopia, my grandma, and sisters back home..PLEASE CHOOSE ME
    12-22-2011 05:18 AM
  22. DforDesign's Avatar
    I would call Santa Claus and tell him to not bring me my present this year. "I have what I wanted from androidcentral" -I would tell him
    12-22-2011 05:26 AM
  23. roberte1342's Avatar
    I would call mostly people in my contacts, mostly.
    12-22-2011 05:27 AM
  24. qudwls6933's Avatar
    i would use galaxy nexus with google voice or google talk and call my parents
    living in south korea.
    12-22-2011 05:46 AM
  25. bdm2569's Avatar
    I'd use it to call my cousin in London. Never see her anymore. Happy Holidays!
    12-22-2011 05:47 AM
2,358 ... 7576777879 ...