[Closed] Enter to win a free Galaxy Nexus and $100 in Rebtel credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

das0527

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'd give it to my dad, who would use it to call my grandma. She's 91 and lives halfway across the country. We don't see her much, so Dad would love to be able to talk to her more often. She's probably love hearing about the Nexus - she's fascinated by how technology has evolved since she was a little girl. Dad would also be able to use it to video chat with us and receive the videos my wife and I send him of our new baby. Dad's a proud grandpa himself but doesn't see us often because he lives several hours away.

mluihn

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I would call my family in Norway and hear their voices for the first time. The only way we stay in touch now is facebook. Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!

gangstarella

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I could finally use the rebtel application to call my beloved boyfriend in Ghana instead of using the landline rebtel call meaning I can call him when Im not at home. Plus my phone now started to fall apart some days ago so that I really need a new phone. I need to win this!

masterik

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I like the Galaxy Nexus phone because of its quality. I will also want the Rebtel Credit because I make a lot of calls to many people. So, I will use the Galaxy Nexus and Rebtel Credit to make so many calls this season and beyond to my families and friends and that will really help me a lot in so many ways :).

robmcclellan

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
My 30th birthday is actually on 12/25/2011 and I would use the Nexus and Rebtel credits to call my family to cry about how old I am! I'm the baby in the family so getting to 30 is a milestone for all of us! After I wiped up my tears I would then rub it in on how much better my phone is....before breaking down and crying once again! 30!?!? Man!

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
OMG! Almost let this contest slip by, hope I'm not too late.

I'm planning on donating this phone to the Cratchit's so they can share the message of Christmas without having to pay those crazy international rates.

Shootin4aces

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Merry Christmas Android Central!!!! I would love to have this awesome phone (it works as a birthday gift too since Dec. 31st is my bday... talk about a double gift) ..... as for the credits, I would use them to call my friend in Romania who i have not seen since 4th grade but have stayed in touch with and to call my friend who just moved the the Praugue to teach english!! That would be AWESOME!!!!

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, seeing as though this is a Galaxy Nexus, being on Verizon's LTE far- reaching speed-of-light network and perhaps we are not alone in the universe? (or Galaxy?), I would reach out with this out of this world device and phone E.T.

Here is why and what I would say:

First: I would tell him, "my, how times have changed since the early 80's...you no longer need a Speak and Spell, coffee can and spaghetti wiring to phone home...just get a Galaxy Nexus!" Far, far more reliable, much better signal at warp-speeds and with the $100 in Rebtel credits, we could phone my brother in London, my parents in Florida and still have enough credits left over to catch Spielberg in LA and discuss the possibility of E.T. the sequel....E.T. comes home and stays for the Galaxy Nexus, Verizon's LTE and free Rebtel credits!

I suppose as a backup plan and as a self-admitted Reese's Pieces fiend, I can ask him if he, or Elliott, might know or recommend a relatively inexpensive source for the candy gold, preferably in the Metro-Boston area, if I were to purchase in bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze