[Closed] Giveaway: ClockworkMod Tether premium!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorghaghtani

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I love having the net available on my Android powered LG Revolution but there are times when I need more screen/capability. My tablet helps fill the screen size gap and some of the capability but is wifi only. My notebook is still a necessity about 10% of the time but is also wifi only and harder to slip in to a "public" wifi space for a quick session on the road. I'd love to tether it to my phone but it's hard to justify a 25% boost to my monthly bill for maybe 30 minutes of data use for which I'm already paying. I could really use a good, undetectable tethering solution. I hope I can win a license to try out this one.

gksmithlcw

Software Engineer
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have a license! This is the perfect solution for me since I only need tether on very rare occasions and have no reason to pay extra to my carrier for the 'privilege' to use my own unlimited data.

This will be great for those rare times when I'm working on the road and I don't have access to a wifi connection.

rsa

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I could really use this with my tablet because the nursing home my mother is in doesn't have WiFi. It would be great if I could show her Facebook photos on the tablets big screen.

monil

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Free premium licenses are always good. Also, this is from a reputed developer. I respect that person and appreciate his help to the community.

appmy

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I miss the tether since I upgraded. This looks like a great alternative.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta