[Closed] Poweramp 2.0 - 50 free licenses to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have been using this app for almost a year....Amazing....best on the market no question...just wish google music ws supported so we don't have to use their stock player for streaming our collection.
Always had issues with playlists disappearing though.

Noboty

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
After wading through several free music apps (deadbeef, mortplayer, andless, meridian, daroon, dolphin, songbird, etc.), I feel confident in saying PowerAMP has them all beat when it comes to being THE music player for Android. And this is after only using the PowerAMP trial!

When it comes to the things I look for in a music app, PowerAMP has me covered. From support for my music files (some of which are in FLAC), stability, a wealth of customization options, a small "footprint" (storage-wise), easy navigation, a pleasing GUI, and nice support from its developer, PowerAMP (seems to) have it all. The only thing I don't like about PowerAMP is that it's not free. However, I'm an enjoying it so much, I am actually thinking of buying it, and this is coming from someone who really, REALLY, hates paying for apps!

Last edited:

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
The EQ, the BT functionality and the handling of Folders/Libraries all contribute to my reason for tossing my name in the hat here. Thanks for the contest!

I

Status
Not open for further replies.