[Closed] Win a free Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Mobility!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey I'm Canadian, I like electronics, and I REALLY like free stuff. So, giving me free mobile electronics is awesome, kinda like having free Tim Hortons for a year. So hook me up!

maziii

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm a doctor by profession, and the Note will enable me to quickly and efficiently keep track of patient information, appointments etc.

So really, by giving me the Note, you're helping mankind. And sick people. :D

Vipattz

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
It should be fabulous for me to work with a Phone+tablet which comes only from SAMSUNG.. I'm So lucky if i can have it.. It would make everything easier to project my presentations as well as notes for my higher studies.. With the super powered internet i think there's nothing i would miss..

eljedo

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
oh I'd love the note! was a real toss up for me between this and the gnex on bell, and now that im used to the screen size on the gnex, i'd love something a bit bigger. great to see us canucks get in on the sweepstakes! :D

jeeves86

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Winning a Galaxy Note would be amazing. My current phone is giving me a lot of problems - I don't care how silly people 'might' look while talking on it. They turn green with envy (or sickness) trying to watch a video clip on their tiny screen! Mwahahaha!

radixe

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm liking the galaxy note a lot! I find 4.3 inchers still somewhat small. And by chance I have a large empty jeans pocket that needs fillin'!

GregRJacobs

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I want a Samsung Galaxy Note so that I can start developing applications that utilize the S Pen and Open Source that code on Binary Wasteland. This will encourage more developers to start writing applications to enhance the platform that Samsung has built with TouchWiz and the S Pen. Plus it never hurts to eliminate using paper when I am doing requirements gathering for clients and bust out a 5.3" screen of awesome instead to take notes.

fluxgfx

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Good morning,

Since winning stuff from online is usually retty rare id give it a shot. Im currently a bell customer and this would be a breeze to get the note running. After checking up on the specs i was a amazed with it. This could definitey be the next best thing to my galaxy tab 10.1.

If im picked hit me up!

Martin - Ottawa

keroma

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I am with Bell and I really wanna get this big boy!!!! The reason is i love the sPen!! I was looking for the similar stylus for my transformer prime tablet, but nothing close to this one! I WANT IT WITH THE BIG SCREEN!!

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Winning the Samsung Galaxy Note would allow me to get rid of my aging iPhone & no longer need to carry around my Kindle Fire just to keep up with tech news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae