03-04-2012 10:59 PM
293 ... 23456 ...
    I work in a high containment lab and we're not allowed sharps including pens. This makes writing difficult. Furthermore, nothing is allowed out of containment, including notes. if we get a galaxy note, writing should be easier and we can email our notes out. problem solved.
    02-28-2012 04:29 PM
    I can't tell you why i should get it but what i can tell you is that i would be embarrassed if i pulled it somewhere out of my pocket because of it's size. people would look at me like i'm complete hipster cyberpunk from space and i'd enjoy it. thanks
    02-28-2012 04:35 PM
    Hey id love to win the galaxy note love the huge display! And its made by samsung would be a huge upgrade for me since im sadly using a blackberry storm 9530. Thanks hope i win really want to try android.
    02-28-2012 04:35 PM
    Wow! I would love to have this phone. I really enjoy watching movies on my phone while I'm supposed to be working lol.
    02-28-2012 04:36 PM
    Give me Galaxy Note!
    02-28-2012 04:38 PM
    I'd love to have one to go along with the rest of my Samsung collection, mainly to take handwritten notes and sketch with!
    02-28-2012 04:39 PM
    Please, please choose me.
    I want a huge screen to see!
    I love to write with a stylus,
    So I can do calculus.

Samsung makes the greatest phones,
    Innovation unforeknown.
    Giant screen, and NFC
    Colours bright on an AMOLED HD!

Tablet? No!
    Phone? No!
    is where it's keen.

Friends I'll show and tell,
    Of this great cell,
    And how companies like Bell,
    Android Central and Samsung are so swell!!

PLEASE!! I really want it I'll do a chicken dance, or something like that!

From Calgary, AB, Canada
    GeekMcLeod likes this.
    02-28-2012 04:39 PM
    I love Samsung. I have a Samsung Nexus S and the original Samsung Tab. The note would let me do everything I need including youtube and setting up my PVR through the Bell apps. Plus with the 6gb data plan that Bell gave me I can watch it anywhere.

Best Prize Ever!

Dan - Fort McMurray, AB
    02-28-2012 04:40 PM
    Well seeing as I just cracked the screen on my 3 year term Galaxy nexus, A free replacement phone would be a very nice gift for me. 5 android phones in under a year and a half shows my dedication to the platform.
    02-28-2012 04:40 PM
    I want to win the Samsung Galaxy Note because of the amazing screen, and size. Plus the Stylus makes this phone even better!
    02-28-2012 04:42 PM
    I'm a cashier at a grocery store and I stream NBA and NHL games while on the clock. When people pay debit or credit card, that gives me about 30 seconds to glance over at my phone and catch up on the action.

Only problem is, I really have to squint hard at my Galaxy S2's screen and that runs the risk of looking too obvious and getting caught by my supervisors. If I had a note with it's brilliantly large screen, I wouldn't have this problem =)
    02-28-2012 04:47 PM
    The moment I saw the screen and the S-pen on the galaxy note I knew I had to have it! I'm on a Bell plan, and I would love to be able to utilize the Bell Mobile TV app on this massive screen.

Carlo, from Vancouver
    02-28-2012 04:57 PM
    I know a lot of people think it's too big for a phone but I don't think so and I'm willing to prove it since I'm on the smallish side.
    02-28-2012 04:59 PM
    have an S2 and an original galaxy tab. would rather a phablet so i can give the s2 to my wife and the tab to my daughter (who uses it most) she is only 4 and all about android already. at least i want to share.
    02-28-2012 05:01 PM
    I would sure like to win this NOTE. I'm old and tired of always squinting at those OTHER devices...
    02-28-2012 05:03 PM
    This is a top end device and using it on Bell's LTE network would make it fly. I would love to win as my HTC Desire is starting to look really really dated, especially considering I have no more room to download anything on it. It would help me organize my day and the S pen would be a lot of fun to doodle with. Thanks AC for the great contest for the great white north!
    02-28-2012 05:04 PM
    Dear Android Central Staff,

I would like to win a free Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell as I have been having a Motorola Q phone ever since my contract started in 2007. I have therefore been with Bell since 2007 and have not had a chance to upgrade my phone in the sense that a) I do not want to resign a 3 year contract with them via a hardware upgrade or b) my budget does not allow me to purchase a new phone either from in store or another source.

I have always been a Samsung fan since the original Galaxy phone had come out and have been admiring their Galaxy lines since then and as of to date.

It would definitely be a change to have a technologically advanced phone such as this.

02-28-2012 05:07 PM
    I would like one because I am not willing to use a bluetooth headset but i certainly am willing to have a ginormous phone.

Greg from NB
    02-28-2012 05:08 PM
    Finally a device that is made for my hand! Hope I get it.

As an aside, this is a great way to see all of the canadians that are up in the forums and on the site.
    02-28-2012 05:09 PM
    Would love to win the Samsung Galaxy Note as our old phone is obsolete and its time upgrade and the time is now! and do not know which direction to go in for a new phone. so this would solve my problem for sure.
    02-28-2012 05:09 PM
    I would love to win a Galaxy Note. I have the Galaxy S captivate still and love it like crazy. I think the bigger screen would be great because I use my phone constantly. The note is still really thin so it wouldnt feel too big in my pocket. I could also run dwarf fortress on it with more room on the screen, since the telnet terminal gets a bit cramped on mine!
    02-28-2012 05:11 PM
    Note taking on Android was one of the dream applications for any students...
    was debating whether the Flyer was a good buy awhile back... but Galaxy Note also look promising
    Thank you AndroidCentral Thank you Bell!
    (will definitely consider switching carrier once my term expires )
    02-28-2012 05:12 PM
    Looks like a great device... Would love to have one but nothing the budget, please pick me!
    02-28-2012 05:14 PM
    I would like to win this phablet. It would be a nice tool when I teach. I would use it to mark papers and to access informations/papers during classes. It would be nice also to take notes during meetings.

Simon G.
    Kapuskasing, On
    02-28-2012 05:16 PM
    Thanks for the awesome contest guys! I have big hands and would love the HD screen real estate of the Note! And the S-Pen would be handy for school! Here's hoping!
    02-28-2012 05:16 PM
293 ... 23456 ...