03-04-2012 10:59 PM
293 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Please pick me !!!!
    02-28-2012 08:28 PM
    I'm saving my pennies for this device; I sure would love to win it!

I was so happy when it was announced. I had a Dell Streak which unfortunately landed in a bowl of water and died. I had to replace it with an inferior device with a small screen and I hate it. Saving up as best I can for this device.
    02-28-2012 08:32 PM
    Hi, I would love to be able to own the Note, so I can show off the awesome pictures and videos of my lovely wife & adorable son.
    Thanks.

Jack
    02-28-2012 08:41 PM
    Exciting!! You know what would be better than winning? Winning and getting a big hug!

Can you imagine my astonishment when I first held the Note and it fit like a glove inside the palm of my hand? My hands are big.. and you know what they say about people with big hands!!! (they have big pockets! (Please note that big and deep aren't synonymous))

I'd love to win a Note and can Guarantee that it will get more than it's fair share of use! What would I do with a Note.. I'd use it as my main phone all the time! I'd watch movies, play pranks of people with the Fart app (love that one!), send txts and never misspell a word thanks to the GIANT keyboard, send emails, follow you on twitter all that jazz.. AND I would even make phone calls with it! I know.. I know.. Phone calls you say? I'd be proud to bring that 5inch slab of technological marvel to my face to answer a phone call, you just wait and see!!

Also: My previous Android phone (x10) flew out of my hands and went tumbling down a concret set of stairs to lay on the floor in a mangled pile of ex-android wonder. I've now had to revert to *gasp* an old BB Bold 9700 I had lying around.. it's terrible.. you can't imagine the agony! Plus I'd be able to take pictures of all the adventures I'd go on and they'd all turn out amazing with definable shapes and colours coming out as more than pixelated fuzz.. It'd be... amazing.

Not only would this be my main phone (my dad can have my 9700) but I've always been a doodler and I would love to save the environment at the same time! Be Green and Useful? No way! Plus I could take notes (see what I did there??) at University and lord knows I don't have enough money to buy one out of contract..

That's it.. Short and Sweet, I'd love to win because I would use it part of the night and all of the day! I think I deserve to win because I was thorough, witty, unique and perhaps even entertaining..
    Cheers
    Alex
    02-28-2012 08:46 PM
    Sign me up!
    02-28-2012 08:49 PM
    One step closer to being a tricorder.
    02-28-2012 08:58 PM
    i want this because i never had an android fone and i am getting fed up with blackberry
    so please pick me
    02-28-2012 09:00 PM
    Winning this would retire my old bb 9700 and would also look a lot more awesome in my ford fiesta. Back when I was looking for a phone Bell had just launched their HSPA network as well as Telus and not many options were out then for Android. I was looking heavily at the HTC Hero at the time. I am noticing a lot that my BB keeps not being able to open more and more web sites as they are getting more content and to large for my phone to open.
    02-28-2012 09:05 PM
    I live in Canada and would also like to win a Samsung Note!
    02-28-2012 09:10 PM
    Its the only way I would ever go back to Bell. He!.. He!..
    I have tryed so many phones. I know now what works for me. I do so much reading and research on the fly. I'm getting old and my eyes are too. I'm amazed we all have been staring into those little screens for so long. Its about time we have a screen thats gives us some more real estate yet still portable enough. Way to go Samsung. You Rock!!!!
    02-28-2012 09:13 PM
    I would love to win this, so that when i make a phone call my head will look very small. :-) Plus I could use a free phone since i do not like mine.
    02-28-2012 09:13 PM
    I'm a corporate rep for Urban Mobility (Bell Dealer) in Canada, and the Galaxy Note will be perfect for meetings with prospective clients. It'll be excellent exposure for the device and help Androids true colours shine!

Byron
    02-28-2012 09:19 PM
    This would allow me to optimize my time and work on the go when travelling by transit. The bigger screen would help in using a stylus to write instead of using the keys, as I love touch screens but can not really get use to them over the physical keyboard. Thanks for this awesome contest
    02-28-2012 09:22 PM
    I am currently debating getting the Galaxy Note versus Galaxy Nexus, and whether to leave Rogers. Winning this contest will solve both dilemmas! It's time to give my Nexus One a rest...
    02-28-2012 09:30 PM
    I'd like to give Android a try. Tried to win a Thinkpad tablet at work and was unsuccessful so a Galaxy Note would be a good consolation!!
    02-28-2012 09:43 PM
    I would love to win a Galaxy Note! It would be a good reason to stop carrying a laptop everywhere.
    02-28-2012 09:46 PM
    would love to win one too..

Thanks
    EDIT: i would like to give android another try..
    went and bought samsung Galaxy S2 from Bell for $500 .. 3 weeks ag0
    Used it.. Didn't like it because i was using BB's from 6 Years now..
    Sold it a week ago and bought BB BOLD 9900.. but now i'm missing android too
    what would be the other best reason to go back on Android by saying you got it for free.
    02-28-2012 09:50 PM
    I'm not going to lie..I am a student here in Michigan close to Canada ..having a galaxy note will help me in so many ways..
    I still want to enter and try my luck because I never won anything and the galaxy note is a charming beast phone tablet hybrid .
    This would help me a lot for me..
    02-28-2012 09:59 PM
    Hmm I would love to win the Galaxy Note. I played with it only briefly in Best Buy and really enjoyed the stylus. Maybe I can even try note taking with it in class? It should work for simple pdf annotations..

Good luck to everybody!
    02-28-2012 10:09 PM
    I'd like to win a Galaxy Note for the very simple reason that it eliminates the need to carry multiple portable devices. Right now, I own a PSP, an HTC Desire HD and an HP TouchPad - all used for different reasons.

I know that if I get a Galaxy Note, it'll eliminate the need of carrying all three devices. Will make my daily commute to and from work, so much more easier!
    02-28-2012 10:12 PM
    I'd love to win the Galaxy Note, this phone with it's stylus brings back memories of my old palm pilot
    02-28-2012 10:16 PM
    Love the idea of a hybrid device. No need to carry phone and tablet with this bad boy. Love it!!!
    02-28-2012 10:16 PM
    Thought I already entered but apparently not. I Want a note because I love free stuff.
    02-28-2012 10:18 PM
    A new director was hired at the company that I work for. First, she fired my boss. And then last week, they fired me.

In result, I just lost my Android company phone. I miss it. Badly. Really badly. It was my baby. I would do all my work stuff, but more importantly, all my personal stuff. I used it to the max. Music player. Podcast player. Video player. XBMC remote control. LogMeIn remote control. Studying for exams. Online shopping. Online banking. Review lookup. People look up. Movie reviews. Sigh...

Except now I have no money to buy a new Android phone. Instead, I am stuck with a crappy Windows Mobile 6.5 phone. Yep. I had to dust it off. And damn it, non-touchscreen navigation on an ancient phone is frustrating as heck with its unintuitive menus. It is borderline useless. But beggers can't be choosers..

Hence, I am on both knees, and begging you...
    02-28-2012 10:20 PM
    I have a friend who is a designer and he is always showing off his latest apple gadget like his iMac or the iPad 2 etc.

I would love to show him something that would be useful for design and blow him away in terms of being way ahead of anything that the fruity brand can produce.

This would be absolutely sweet!
    02-28-2012 10:27 PM
293 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD