[Closed] Win one of two ASUS Transformer Primes with keyboard dock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mputtr

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
If I get this, I would be giving my girlfriend my 32gb HP touchpad complete with ICS so she can enjoy her own tablet without taking over mine when she wants to...
*please please please let me win!*

hotpinkberry

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
oh oh oh!!! me!! over here!! *raises hands* please pick me!!!!! *waves hands* pretty please with sugar on top and ice cream in the middle, and sprinkles.... *pretty please???!!!*
=]

dvillerider

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

The hottest Android tablet since, well, ever has got to be the ASUS Transformer Prime. Pick your reason why. The great build quality. The Tegra 3 4-PLUS-1 quad-core processor (that's the one with the fifth battery-saving core we've talked about before.) Or maybe it's because of the awesome optional keyboard dock, that basically turns the whole thing into an Android tablet. Or maybe it's because the entire package because a near-console-quality gaming system.

Oh, and we're giving two of 'em away, keyboard dock and all, thanks to our pals at NVIDIA. You've got two chances to win.

This is Chance No. 1. Just leave a post in this thread, and you're entered to win. We'll shut things down at 8 a.m. PDT Monday morning, so you've got all weekend.

Chance No. 2 is waiting for you on Google+. Head on over there to check it out.

Good luck, everyone!

I LOVE to win this Laptop and all the accessories....May this lady very HAPPY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.