04-29-2012 08:29 PM
8,211 ... 139140141142143 ...
tools
    Need next Nexus now...
    04-26-2012 04:50 PM
    I hope I win!
    Would Be Lovley If I Could Get On. My Epic Gave Out On Me.
    Please, I'm down on my knees begging you. I've been dreaming of getting a Galaxy Nexus since it was released.
    I want ONE!
    I want a nexus to replace this crappy 3GS with a broke screen, Ive been saving up for one!
    Thanks for the fish!
    This would be AWESOME
    04-26-2012 04:51 PM
    In for a chance to win!
    Thank you for the chance.
    Awesome contest, I would love to win this!
    This would be great to get...time for an update but i cant bring myself to get into another 2yr contract.
    Pick me, please!
    I would like to win the Galaxy Nexus!
    Pickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickme
    please pick me I want ONE!
    Kent
    GIMME MY NEXUS!! wonder if you can send it to turkey though
    It'd be a nice replacement for my dying Nexus S.
    This would be a perfect gift for my brother whose using a low end samsung intercept.
    Whoooo hooooo FREE Galaxy Nexus!!
    /leaves post
    This would be a truly great opportunity and I'd like thank Androidcentral.com in advance!!!
    04-26-2012 04:52 PM
    I'd love one, thanks.
    Please please me!
    To replace my HTC Thunderbolt :-)
8,211 ... 139140141142143 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD