[Closed] Win a free Cruzerlite Androidified TPU Case for HTC Rezound!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
BSRw.jpg
Cruzerlite presents the premium Androidified line of TPU cases with custom designed Andy the Android print. Stand out from the rest and show off your HTC Rezound with these one of a kind cases. The Androidified TPU Case is made from shock absorbent and scratch resistant thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). This slim-fitting case provides great protection from day to day use and accidental bumps and spills.

The sleek, light-weight design of the case fully wraps around the HTC Rezound while also raising the front of the phone to protect the screen while face down. Precise cutouts provide easy access to all ports while buttons have been covered for protection from daily use. Flexible, easy to apply, and easy to remove, this affordable case comes in several different colors, allowing you to choose the case that fits you as well as it fits the phone.

TL;DR - Awesome lightweight case for your HTC Rezound.

Contest: I have 6 of these to give away this week: black, white, blue, orange, pink, and red! Leave a comment below and let me know which color you like best. (If you don't specify a color, you're not entered.) I'll pick some winners at the end of the week and announce Monday on the blogs.

Don't like the color choices, don't want to wait, or not feeling lucky? You can buy your very own Cruzerlite Androidified TPU Case for HTC Rezound or other devices at ShopAndroid at the link below.

Reactions: drinkhere

pocketz09

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I just got my rezound and I dropped it like six times. This would be perfect for me. A phone that looks as nice as this should not have dents and dings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza