[Closed] Win a Samsung Galaxy S III & more from Belkin & Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
s3_fb_fangate_v01_an.jpg
Itching to get your hands on the new Samsung Galaxy S III when it's available? We know you are, and we want to help you get one. We're teaming up with Belkin this week to give away some fun prizes as well as a grand prize pack that includes a Samsung Galaxy S III! Keep reading for details.

Today through Thursday this week we are going to be giving away 3 sweet prize packs from Belkin that each include a Samsung Galaxy S III case, a PowerPack 1000, and a screen protector. On Friday, we're going to choose a grand prize winner who will receive not only the prize pack listed above, but a brand new Samsung Galaxy S III, and a $25 Starbucks gift card as well!

To enter leave a comment below. You can enter once per day, and all entries from the week will count for the final drawing. Of course, you must be a registered member of Android Central to enter, so if you're not already a member, what are you waiting for? As a bonus, you can head over to Facebook, "Like" Belkin and Android Central, and post "Hoping to win a Samsung Galaxy S III courtesy of Belkin and Android Central!" on Belkin's page for an extra entry!

This time around the contest is only open to US residents. Also worth noting, the prize is just the phone, service is your responsibility. If you're international and wanting to enter to win a Samsung Galaxy S III, we still have our photo contest going on, so be sure to check that out if you haven't already. The winners will be announced Monday in our regularly scheduled contest winner post.

Last edited:

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Me want. I need a new phone my ol' OV is starting to burn out :/ so I'm now officially entered ;)

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
(Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante