[Closed] Contest: Win yourself a brand new Google Nexus 7 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Guys, please pick me.. I do one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.. An electric lineman, its guys like me that work thru all weather to keep your power on so you can all use your gadgets.. Even though I do this type of job, work out & even fight still I am still a gadget nerd..just don't tell the guys I work with..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

As a hurricane survivor I can attest. Lineman kick amps. Thank you for what you do.

wix

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I could use a new tablet so my kids will stop stealing mine. It would also be great to be able to check out jelly bean, cause I love everything google does.

AndroiduserT

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Member: Check, almost 2 years.
Avatar: Check; my android figurine with my sackboy hiding behind him
comment: check!
last note: i haven't won anything from this sit yet! what gives!? hook it up! LoL

sparda07

Android Supporter
Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Hope I win this it would be great to win this I would give it to my wife.
She's wanted one but with all the planning for our first baby I havent been able to afford one right now.

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
With the release of Jelly Bean today on the Galaxy Nexus, just gets me that much closer to going Nexus only in the future. I may be in the minority in that I like sense, but the delays for the Evo 3D to get ICS and the Galaxy Nexus already has Jelly Bean? I want me some Jelly Bean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer