[Closed] Contest: Win yourself a brand new Google Nexus 7 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexK81

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Gee, my first post and I'm already asking for stuff! :)

Seriously, though, I would absolutely love to win a Nexus tablet. After all, if I don't win one then I may just have to buy one. The reason that's a bad thing is because my wife has already told me that if I buy one more tech toy this year she's going to strangle me in my sleep. I think she's joking but, to be honest, I'd rather not find out! ;)

Oh, and about my avatar: it's my attempt at "Androidifying" Alabama's Heisman Trophy winner, Mark Ingram. ROLL TIDE!

May 26, 2010
Visit site
A 7 inch tablet is the PERFECT size for reading E-books. I miss my old Nook Color, but I must say, a pure android experience on this form factor? With a hint of jelly-bean? Gimmie that tablet!

WillC

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
If I were to receive this tablet I would pledge to use its immense power only to do good, never evil. OK, maybe a little evil but mostly good.

Also I would set the browsers default home page to Android Central. Each time the page loads I will click on every advertisement.

arcoms

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I just recently got a Galaxy Nexus (on Sprint) and have had such a great experience that I have decided from now on ALL my devices will be of the Nexus variety. It's smooth, polished and all out gorgeous. I would love it if you guys picked me for the Nexus 7!!! I promise if you do I will be an even BIGGER Android advocate than I am now and convert everyone I meet. And I guarantee I'll have more success than those religious door to door missionaries ha ha ;)

jerrycherry7

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site

>(^_^)< i LOVE android ever since i got my hands on it at my old job all i had to do was
learn how to use android and teach it to other ppl and co workers it was the most fun i ever had plus i love how you have many options to pick from as appose to other company's that sell a fruit named phone which gives you only one options borrrring :mad: plz keep doing a great job in making new better smoother devices :cool: i love having many options :-* [
/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12