[Closed] Contest: Win yourself a brand new Google Nexus 7 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seggzy

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Call me Ishmael. mkytf yyguyg yufuytf uklt]fuylfyflyu uyufyf uyfyuf f ufutf ulluyftuf uytft tyguytgytgylt utfufg uyf ffh far serseaset s lurdro dtuf ;i giugoug iyl gtydlg;i y7tiguy hfd drs ersetsets frdi c rfcgvguogl guutf l.h. uili; i;u iyi/ yoiou ou; y uiydrttiesuetxfd ted rfsetus ds etd lhh g iyty gyg luyguyl f fttuftu f... Nexus 7

Threat Blvd

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm here posting from the future. Just wanted to give a big thank you to android central for choosing me, and let you know I'm loving the Nexus 7 tablet. I still can't believe I won! :p

Samsmalls

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I've changed my avatar and here's my "comment". Android Central is a excellent website with wonderful ideas, thanks for allowing me to participate!

MagicalSandwich

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I've browsed this site for a while, even thought I had an account . I'm not much of a poster, more of a lurker, but the opportunity for a nexus 7 has brought me out of hiding. I would very much love to win this.

timleerj

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Everyone should have an Chinese name according to my American friends : ) Just add a "CH" to your name. So my name is Chim Chee, changed from Tim Lee.

Doesn't really make sense because I'm already a Chinese but oh well! : ) Try it. Add a CH to your name to make it Chinese.

P.S. That tablet looks good!

smartphowner

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
wow another great contest from androidcentral. I made my avatar with photoshop and it represents all the big android versions including the latest jelly bean and of course our very own lloyd:D

Bierich

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Yet another reason to stave off an iPod purchase. The 3 ladies in my household already have them, let's see if I can bring a Nexus 7 home and thwart them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463