[Closed] Contest: Win yourself a brand new Google Nexus 7 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biopsidy

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
She says, "is that gingerbread in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
He says, "actually no, I've upgraded. Would you like to see my new jelly beans?"
She says, "I'd prefer gingerbread"
He says, "your loss... with my jelly beans you get butter...plus my performance is better"
She says, "define better"
He says, "well, for starters i'm faster"
She says, "since when is faster better?"
He says, "since now. Check this out: Google, is she worth the time?"
Google Now says, "it's time for you to catch your flight to Brazil where hotter women are"
He says, "see how fast that was? Bye now."
She says, "Siri, where in Brazil is he going?"
Siri says, "I'm sorry, I don't have the answer for that. Would you like me to search the web? (activates Google search engine in Safari)."
She says, "sigh"

Alternate ending
She says, "Siri, what should I do? He's too good for me."
Siri says, "Our lawyers said that if you can't copulate, irritate."

somedud

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow, this is madness, if anyone will take a look at amount of responded pages. It is could be quite good device, I can guess, but price tag just $200, it is not Galaxy SIII.

lecnt

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Jelly Bean baby!!!!!!11!!1!11one!!111 Android rocks and butter smooth Jelly Bean will make iPhones and iOS look even more outdated than they already are.

HufflepuffBR

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
As I like so much Harry Potter (you can see by my nick), I found on DeviantArt some frames to use on photos. As I'll ways be a Hufflepuff on the heart, I taked a photo of myself and used the Hufflepuff frame on it.

I know this has nothing to do with Android, but I think Hufflepuff represent myself: hardworking (wake up 5am to sleep 9pm), loyal, just, unafraid of toil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams