[Closed] Contest: Win yourself a brand new Google Nexus 7 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning7

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, yeah, that is a picture of me lounging on the couch lol. I hope to win this contest because a week from today on July 11th is my birthday. Haha, yes 7/11, like the gas station. These past few birthdays have been "lackluster" to the point where I don't really put much store in it anymore. The thing that I want more than anything right now is a tablet, but most of them out there right now are a little out of my price range, by the Google/Asus Nexus 7 is perfect. The price of a Kindle Fire, while being fulled back by Google seeing as it's a Nexus device. While I am hoping that you pick me to win, I will also understand if you do not and I will wholeheartedly congratulate the winners. Lol, guess it's time to start hoping.

Last edited:

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Give me that tablet now, or I'll have your brains for breakfast! Hmm, scrambled brains with a side of bacon and a tall glass of OJ. Sounds tasty. LOL just kidding, or am I? ;)

Moykong

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Ive never wanted a tablet until i went to my friends house for a few days and played on his samsung tablet.... now i NEED one. i look at my laptop with utter disgust now! :p

jasy805

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Finally, the medication that can cure me! The Nexus 7 tablet is guaranteed to end my "keeping up with the Jones" syndrome. Save me and send me one! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney