[Closed] Contest: Win yourself a brand new Google Nexus 7 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

geminijeff

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I really like the idea of changing avitars. Gives you a little more info and insight into all the amazing A/C members. We are a special bunch, lol. Anyway, I've been fighting cancer for some time now, my wife is pregnant with our 9th, yes ninth child and her birthday is just around the corner. I would love to give her the first nexus tablet. She is an amazing woman and puts up with me and my android nerdiness on a daily basis. I think I'm turning her into an android power user finally!!! Thank you android central for all these amazing contests and all the great info you all post every day. Not sure what I'd do without you all. My android experience would have never been complete. Thanks again. I also changed my avitar to my youngest son. There is nothing more I'd rather look at than pictures of my family any chance I get!!! Good luck to everyone trying to win one of these amazing nexus tablets. :D

imagingh

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait to get my hands on the Google Nexus 7. It will look great next to my Galaxy Nexus and my CR-48 Chromebook! Android Central rules!

blackbyrd

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm torn. When I win this,should I give it to my pop & keep my OG Transformer OR should I keep my winnings until I'm sure he can handle all the jellybean goodness? Hmmmmm

selex

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Please can I have it? I can't buy one since my wife would kill me since I just bought a Google TV last week, and a Thinkpad Tablet 2 months ago...and a Nexus 5 months ago. So my Android budget is all tapped out this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante