[Closed] Contest: Win yourself a brand new Google Nexus 7 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocketz09

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I seen the review of the nexus 7 on the web and I can't wait to get one. I'm still waiting for the release of ice cream sandwich for my device so having this would be a plus since I'll be one of the first to have jelly bean.

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really REALLY want to win this.

ccazz82

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I so want the Nexus 7 to go with my Galaxy Nexus but just to much going on. My job is about to go on strike and my father has been dealing with cancer for 4 months now. No money to spare. Hopefully I can win. Android central is the best...always giving away something to there fans.

Thainfamous20v

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win a tablet since I can't afford one on my own!!!! I have more important things to pay for like a kid and bills!!!

Hook it up for cryin out loud!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12