[Closed] Weekly photo contest -- Markers (image heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
markers_lloyd.jpg

Device used: Google Nexus 7​

Share your pictures for this weeks photo contest here. We'll take the best of them all and put them on the blog Sunday afternoon, and pick five winners.

This weeks theme is :
Use the Markers app and create a masterpiece!
See the rules here.

Last edited:

oxidax

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
device: Samsung Galaxy S2 Hercules

I bought a wii for my girlfriend and I ended up stealing it from her and cus I cant stop playing Zelda. So thats what inspired me LOL.
Hope ya'll like it!

Chocu1a

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Acer iconia a100
4b429e51-5737-0412.jpg

Just installed jelly bean on my Nexus, so that was the inspiration.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ejraney

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Fishing in the Dark
Motorola Electrify
cef60679-5e8c-9cd0.jpg

Sent from my locked, stock, & unrooted 2.3.5 Moto Electrify

Last edited:

cporier91

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 29973

"Play" with Innovation.

After last week, Google I/O made awesome changes to Android. Nexus ties all the aspects of Android together. Jelly Bean is a great enhancement to Android, bringing tablets and phones closer together. Google has never let me down while using a Nexus device. Nexus One to the Nexus S and now Galaxy Nexus, I am Nexus crazed. This is my inspiration. In the piece that I did it shows apps that i use on the daily, they are all circling the Nexus Symbol, Like i said Nexus ties all aspects of Android together. This was done on my Galaxy Nexus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:

nigilv

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
In honor of The Dark Knight Rises and Android. Probably my two favorite things, here's my submission (drawn on a Transformer Pad TF300; input method: fingers). The title: Android Rises.

Last edited:

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
the sad part is, i went to art school and mine's the worst one here :)

and even worse, my girlfriend just told me, and i quote, there's a reason you're in law school now. ouch.

DeMoN_SoRrOwS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Wanted to do something that would take a while. And I present to you, the beginning of a supernova near the center of a dwarf galaxy =) Hope ya like it. Peace

038.jpg

cunnie84

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
hey guys hope you like this i decided ken blocks Gymkhana 5 was my inspiration

markers on my motorola xoom
input: my greasy fingers

Last edited:

Chocu1a

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
hey guys hope you like this i decided ken blocks Gymkhana 5 was my inspiration

markers on my motorola xoom

Just watched that myself. Guy has got crazy driving skills. I wonder how many times it took to get some of those right? You can see several sets of previous skid marks on a couple of those.
Still, insane!

cunnie84

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Just watched that myself. Guy has got crazy driving skills. I wonder how many times it took to get some of those right? You can see several sets of previous skid marks on a couple of those.
Still, insane!

i have this argument with my bro about ken block, he says look at all the practice marks!!! i see them more like look at how many different angles its filmed from and notice how you hardly see camera men in them he must run through it about 5 times jus for all the different camera angles lol but yeah its insane the skills he got :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.