[Closed] Contest: Win a free copy of Tablified Market HD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
tablifiedhd.jpg
The new Tablified Market HD app is finally here!

Tablified is the largest and most trusted database of Android tablet apps and games. Easily discover apps and games designed specifically for your Android tablet without having to search around the Google Play Store for yourself. We find tablet apps so you don't have to!

New features exclusive to the Pro version (unlockable with one-time fee via in-app purchase):
✓ No Ads!
✓ Faster load times
✓ Sort each category by Free or Paid apps
✓ Increase font size
✓ Favorite an app/game and come back to it later
✓ One click shortcut to the Google Play store by tapping the price
✓ Advanced search filtering by:
-Free & Paid
-Rating
-App or Game

Want to win a free copy of the Pro version? Leave a comment below telling us how you usually discover new apps, and you're entered!

DDRFAN

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I usually go to my device forum on XDA (right now it's the GNex) and browse the apps people post in the apps and theme section.

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Friends, family, post on different forums. And on Google play

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Ultimatum Rom and OC using Tapatalk 2

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
For the most part I find new apps by reviews on android Central. The best, and in my opinion, the only source for android news.

mmace

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
I usually use the free version of Tablified market, or their website (which I use to read the bits of news too), however, I've recently upgraded to a new, hi-spec tablet and Tablified Market says it's not available for it!

Link2999

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Always a chore finding high res apps for my CM9 Touchpad (going through them all individually or using the editor's recommendations), so I'll bite. Thanks for the contest :)

ayman07

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
I usually use the free version of Tablified market, or their website (which I use to read the bits of news too), however, I've recently upgraded to a new, hi-spec tablet and Tablified Market says it's not available for it!

Which tablet is it incompatible with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12