[Closed] Contest: Win a free copy of Tablified Market HD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro1st

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
If not through blogs - normally groups of friends mention new apps and I test it. But blog coverage is probably the number one driver.

Compnird

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
TegraZone for my Xoom... otherwise I just search keywords adding in 'tablet' when I want to see if anything is potomized for tablet. Always try the free versions first!
(SwiftKey3 for Tablet was one I bought because of the free Demo version, same with World of Goo)

I will be downloading the free version of this on my 2 tablets, thanks for sharing. :)

JonOvalle

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Believe it or not, I actually go online and do the research on what type of App i'm looking for, then I hit the Google Play from the computer and it installs onto my phone or tablet.
I hope the new one is better and has more category options.

risnah39

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I have subscribed to various RSS feeds linked to android blogs or websites. I found itquite interesting in the sense that u don't end to visit all the sites. U have all info in my RSS reader or email inbox

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Android Central Forums

1Brite1

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I am usually looking for a specific APP. Like right now, because I saw your review I have to go search and find out about it. I also always check the other APPS people looked at or downloaded to see if any get better ratings.

realmeister

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Usually go by friends' recommendations, androidcentral reviews and user suggestions, or other forums.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech